How picky are you?

• I've been in a lot of relationships. I don't like being single.
  • I haven't been in many relationships but it's cause they don't want to be with me.
  • I haven't been in many relationships because I'm not interested in them
  • I don't date
  • Other?

What Guys Said 16

• I've been in a lot of relationships, but I've been picky about every single one of them. I have my own parameters that I look for in a potential partner and without that I don't move forward.

• I've been in lots of relationships, i don't like being single, but i'm incredibly picky... :P

I think i've simply gone "through" more women than most to get there though if that makes sense.

• 25d

Yeah that makes complete sense. I'm kind of doing the same right now. I've dated double the guys in the past few weeks than I have in the past few years lol

• I think my standards are high. Blame internet?

• I'm not picky per se. However, she has to have a personality, drive and ambition, and that's not easy to find

• I'm pretty picky, I like being single way too much to change that without a damn good reason.

• Im picky. I want to be happy in my relationship

• I think I'm picky

• B x 100000000

• I don't date and I'm not interested in relationships.

• I've gone out with a lot of women once I started dating seriously, of them I've only been in 2 relationships one serious. I'm very picky about who I choose to be around, because my effort is my energy and if you're not worth it I'm not going to waste it.

• I'm not picky unless it comes to food I love my Johnsonville Brats!

• If I don't have feelings for her I don't have feelings for her.

• I am a virgin, asker...

• I have very high standards and I like to try out sex with girls early on to see if they are good enough

• Just haven't had a girlfriend yet

• I will only ever eat the orange smarties and read jelly babies
    every morning i must have a bole of porridge and 2 kiwi fruit
    Its mandatory!

What Girls Said 14

• I haven't been in a lot of relationships because i'm not outgoing nor do I like to flirt. Its not that i'm too young, all of my friends have experience in relationships & have boyfriends, even sexual experience. I'm just not totally interested too. I mean once again i'm young, I should be focusing more on my studies, but it would be nice to have a guy to cuddle with and to motivate me to actually brush my hair in the morning lMAO.

• I just go with the flow. I date when I like someone I don't think that makes me picky? More so I have standards which I feel make me picky. You got to at least have something in common with me and you cannot be a complete asshole 50/50

• I've been in a fairly solid amount of relationships for my age, but honestly, I have no interest in dating now and not for a while.

• I have never been to a date. I don't know why though, it just never happened for some reasons.

• I am reallyyyyy picky
    one of the main reasons I ve never been in a rl

• I am very picky, it is very hard for me to be attracted to someone, so I have been in 2 relationships. Plus, I prefer being single then to be with someone I am not in love with.

• I am picky /cautious and I like that

• I'm pretty picky

• In picky with everything. Food, clothes, men it's making life difficult lol

• I haven't been in any relationships because i haven't met anyone who i a want to be in a relationship with and vice versa

• Pretty picky.
    Only been on a date with 2 guys in my life lol. If I'm not into him, I don't see the point of going out on a date.

• I don't do dates. 😎😎😎

• I'm very selective when it comes to dating. I've had a few unhappy relationships and I take partial responsiblity for then failing, but I've grown as a person so I now want and need different things in life. I know what will and won't work in a relationship for me now, so I'm extremely selective.

• I'm not good with relationships. I like this one alpha on here and I can't tell him I like him.