How picky are you?

• I've been in a lot of relationships. I don't like being single.
    0% (0)8% (4)4% (4)Vote
  • I haven't been in many relationships but it's cause they don't want to be with me.
    22% (8)21% (11)21% (19)Vote
  • I haven't been in many relationships because I'm not interested in them
    56% (20)21% (11)35% (31)Vote
  • I don't date
    8% (3)19% (10)15% (13)Vote
  • Other?
    14% (5)31% (17)25% (22)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
14|16

What Guys Said 16

• I've been in a lot of relationships, but I've been picky about every single one of them. I have my own parameters that I look for in a potential partner and without that I don't move forward.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've been in lots of relationships, i don't like being single, but i'm incredibly picky... :P

I think i've simply gone "through" more women than most to get there though if that makes sense.

1|0
    0|0
    • 25d

Yeah that makes complete sense. I'm kind of doing the same right now. I've dated double the guys in the past few weeks than I have in the past few years lol

• I think my standards are high. Blame internet?

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not picky per se. However, she has to have a personality, drive and ambition, and that's not easy to find

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm pretty picky, I like being single way too much to change that without a damn good reason.

1|1
    0|0
  • Im picky. I want to be happy in my relationship

1|0
    0|0
  • I think I'm picky

1|0
    0|0
  • B x 100000000

1|0
    0|1
  • I don't date and I'm not interested in relationships.

1|0
    0|1
  • I've gone out with a lot of women once I started dating seriously, of them I've only been in 2 relationships one serious. I'm very picky about who I choose to be around, because my effort is my energy and if you're not worth it I'm not going to waste it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not picky unless it comes to food I love my Johnsonville Brats!

1|0
    0|0
  • If I don't have feelings for her I don't have feelings for her.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am a virgin, asker...

1|0
    0|0
  • I have very high standards and I like to try out sex with girls early on to see if they are good enough

0|0
    0|0
  • Just haven't had a girlfriend yet

1|0
    0|0
  • I will only ever eat the orange smarties and read jelly babies
    every morning i must have a bole of porridge and 2 kiwi fruit
    Its mandatory!

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• I haven't been in a lot of relationships because i'm not outgoing nor do I like to flirt. Its not that i'm too young, all of my friends have experience in relationships & have boyfriends, even sexual experience. I'm just not totally interested too. I mean once again i'm young, I should be focusing more on my studies, but it would be nice to have a guy to cuddle with and to motivate me to actually brush my hair in the morning lMAO.

1|0
    0|0
  • I just go with the flow. I date when I like someone I don't think that makes me picky? More so I have standards which I feel make me picky. You got to at least have something in common with me and you cannot be a complete asshole 50/50

1|0
    0|0
  • I've been in a fairly solid amount of relationships for my age, but honestly, I have no interest in dating now and not for a while.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have never been to a date. I don't know why though, it just never happened for some reasons.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am reallyyyyy picky
    one of the main reasons I ve never been in a rl

2|0
    0|0
  • I am very picky, it is very hard for me to be attracted to someone, so I have been in 2 relationships. Plus, I prefer being single then to be with someone I am not in love with.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am picky /cautious and I like that

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm pretty picky

1|0
    0|0
  • In picky with everything. Food, clothes, men it's making life difficult lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I haven't been in any relationships because i haven't met anyone who i a want to be in a relationship with and vice versa

1|0
    0|0
  • Pretty picky.
    Only been on a date with 2 guys in my life lol. If I'm not into him, I don't see the point of going out on a date.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't do dates. 😎😎😎

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm very selective when it comes to dating. I've had a few unhappy relationships and I take partial responsiblity for then failing, but I've grown as a person so I now want and need different things in life. I know what will and won't work in a relationship for me now, so I'm extremely selective.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not good with relationships. I like this one alpha on here and I can't tell him I like him.

1|0
    0|0