Need help! I decided to ring the guy I like halfway through texting him. Was this a mistake? Did I come across as too needy?

Okay, I'm really worried I've come off too strong here! I was away for the weekend and the guy I've been dating said for me to get in touch with him when I was back. So I text him when I was on my way back and we swapped a few messages. When I got home, I was really tired and couldn't really be bothered to text him the details of my weekend so I suggested a quick phone call to briefly catch up on our weekends. My worry is, did that seem too much? I liked hearing his voice and we both like each other but I don't know... did this seem overly keen on my part? We've dated for about a month, and we have slept together. Am I seriously Overthinking this? I got hurt and messed around so much in my last relationship, that I don't want to mess this one up too.

What Guys Said 2

• I think it is really sad how society is so dependent on texting now! You are basically worried if calling and actually talking to someone is too much! Are you serious? Texting is so cold, technical and impersonal. I'm amazed people even know how to talk. I don't mean to be a dick, I'm not trying to be mean to you. I think you did the right thing. There are lots of times I can't be bothered to text, or I have too much to say and voice to voice is much better. Texting has it place for quick messages, but it isn't a replacement for human communication. I am glad you called him. I hope he liked it too!

• 25d

Iisten to this guy... the words of wisdom right here

• No there is nothing wrong with calling him is perfectly fine.

What Girls Said 1

• If you have been dating him for a month then I don't think you came across as needy :) He might appreciate you taking initiative!