Should I swallow my pride and call me although he made me feel like crap and cry over the phone?

Well today my car was stolen and totaled. It's been a hell of a day and I also had to do a big presentation for work so I was just very stressed and down. My boyfriend has been a little MIA So I texted him hey and he called me a little later and we were talking about my day and problems and how I'm going to get to work tomoro. I told him probably an uber or a bus and he said to let him think how maybe he can give me a ride. I know he has to take his brother to work in the morning who gets in at the same time as me so I told him it's not a problem and not to worry, I'll just take uber. He got mad because he said he's trying to help me but if I don't want his help then I can screw myself. I obviously got hurt and mad and went off saying how can he say that to me after the day I had and he said he's my boyfriend not just to f%*# me but to also help me. I was really hurt at the way he was expressing himself and I was just crying and he kept ranting. I asked him if he was done and he said yeah so I said ok then bye, and hung up. Now I don't know where we stand or if I had fault in this but I'm still hurt and we have been fighting a lot lately, it's such a bad feeling

Most Helpful Guy

• First, I am sooo sorry about your day. I hope they caught who ever stole it. Your boyfriend just wanted to be a super hero for you and try to save the day by getting you a ride, and you did sorta take that away from him. Now, given the circumstances, he over reacted and you were already super upset, so it didn't take much to cause this explosion. Guys like to be needed and like to be providers for their girl. Right now you need each other. Since you need the ride and you declined his help, I think you should call him and ask for his help again. Tell him you are sorry and you didn't mean to decline his help and you are just upset. Hopefully he will also apologize and race over to give you a big hug!!!

What Guys Said 4

• You where having a bad and it looks he rang you at a bad moment and a little silly argument amputed and probably things where said in the heat the moment I think you both just need to chat to each other and make up - if he is a good boyfriend then he would apologies and give you a big hug 😎

• You both are wrong, communicated poorly and you both overreacted. He wanted to help you out, be nice, probably also worries a bit about you going with strangers in uber - and felt hurt when you declined his help which was meant as a way to show affection. Then he overreacted.

You going mad and going off doesn't need further explanation how that is overreaction.

• It's over

• Yeah that is a really bad day, I think I would be crying too, you need a breather, probably should have just let him help you, we like to be needed at times, maybe call him back later on and just ask if he could still take you and that you were only saying uber if he couldn't do it

What Girls Said 3

• He is soooooo wrong on this one. If he wants to help, he can start by not being an ass, when he clears that hurdle he can work on the tougher things like helping you when you need a ride to work.

• he yelled at you for no reason. no you should not apologize. you didn't start it. you were trying to not be an inconvenience. apologiing is great if you did something wrong. its weak tyo swalloqw y

• You should let him go if he's immature enough to get pissed at you for YOU being OK if he can't pick you up. A Uber isn't a bad alternative but he's getting offended that you would *rather* take one instead of riding with him. My opinion, though.