How to start dating?

I'm a freshman in college and I've never dated anyone and have very little experience. Any suggestions for how to put myself out there and start dating? Thanks!

What Guys Said 1

• Advice to you is date those who show interest in you after approaching them. Nother tip, I beg you, I beg you pleeeeeeeeeease don't over think anything nor find deeper meaning in anything. Don't look for signs, miracles, or body language. I beg you not to do it. That's what 90% of these girls on this site love to do. Please don't be that girl. Also doooooooooont play games. Don't drop hints, don't put all your eggs in one basket. Now with tha said just look for a guy you have something in common with. Figure out what he like and ask him to hang out. Get to know him from there.

What Girls Said 1

• You can meet people through acquaintances/schoolmates and friends. You can either approach them and ask them to hang out with you or you could ask them to set you up with a friend of theirs.