Is it slutty to send a guy your dating sexy pics (in underwear not nude ) ?

Would u claffiy a girl slutty or easy for sending a guy she involved with sexy pics to tease or keep him interested xxxxx have u ever done it... will the guy not respect her and think she easy?

What Guys Said 20

• It's not slutty, no. Couples do this all the time. It depends on what you feel comfortable with. As to whether he will respect you or not, that depends on him as a person. Everyone has different values and different personalities. If you are really into someone beyond the physical then you would still respect them. Even if you are only into them physically you might still respect them, if you are generally a respectful person.

Do what you feel comfortable doing. Bear in mind that there is always a slight risk of photos ending up somewhere you didn't want them to be, you have to be sure that the person can be trusted not to distribute them. This particularly applies in the case of any bad breakup. Some people will lose their integrity when they are hurt and angry. I've had sexy and nude photos sent before and I've never abused any of them, it's just a line I wouldn't cross. Not everyone has the same values or the same self control.

• I think it is so stupid to send any kind of those picks to the internet, just look at all the things guys have done with those picks.. as far as putting them all over the net for all to see... so yes it is very slutty.. but its your life.. if you think your man will not use this against you if he so wishes.. think again

• If she's sending me pics that wouldn't turn me off at all. The only thing that would turn me off would be if she has sent those kind of pics to a bunch of guys in the past or if she's sending them to orher guys while she is dating me.

• Completely depends on the guy. I had a girl send me pics in her panties and a bralette the day after I started talking to her and I thought nothing less of her (actually it was sexy as hell). But I know someone who would consider it slutty. Go with your own comfort level.

• Yes it is but men can send you dick pics and its okay and you're not aloud to say to them that you hated it or allowed to block them wah wah wah :'(
    please let this double standard exist. I love white knights its good to be a fake person and be two faced when you're a man ahhahhdhhshshhshhshshhshshshshsh

• Just make sure the guy doesn't ask for more. Make sure your face isn't in the pictures. He may think you send them pics he will expect others but more
    graphic.

• It's not slutty (unless you would take that as a compliment) but it's awesome and I envy the guy hahaha.

• Nah, I wouldn't classify her as such... I would consider myself blessed to receive it...

• Totally hot!!!

• It depends on how long you've been with him.

• A lot of girl send them so is not actually slutty.

• No, it's a stupid thing to do because he might share it with others.

• Is this a serious question

• Not at all

• If it's with someone she's dating, no, that's fine... however, just remember, it's like drinking and driving, you think you're OK but, you never know what would happen with those pictures

• I think it's hot?

• make sure your face isn't in them.

• Depends on the context.

• Sexy pics? Yes please :P

• Not slutty, and since they are not nudes but sexy in something it's fine , no guy will think it's slutty

What Girls Said 5

• Instead of wondering what he'll think of you, wonder what he might do with your sexy pics once you send them out over the interwebs.

• Its they obviously have something going on? No

• Don't do it unless you really like him, are comfortable and you've been together for a while.

• I think giving someone straight away what he wants doesn't keep him interested in getting it; I think the girl should keep him thursty for it, the guy would keep asking pics but the more she says could be something like "you'll see in reality" ...

• why would it be?