I know everyone has different motivation and expectation, id like to hear yours.
i very much like someone i want him but still i'm not sure i'm ready to date. i don't mind rejection, i just don't want to start things when i'm not actually prepared to followinq through. i've already turned him down for not being ready. if i ask him out i want to know i can actually go on dates.
What do you think i should ask myself to determine if i want to date. i guess being ready or not is too nebulous. if i want to i want to. whats a good checklist?
- to get sex & companionship0% (0)10% (1)8% (1)Vote
- get my foot in the door before someone else does0% (0)20% (2)15% (2)Vote
- I don't know. I act before thinking. i'm attracted and i just ask them out. i find out what i want later.33% (1)20% (2)23% (3)Vote
- just want sex tbh but its hard to get quality sex, casually.0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- to see about compatibility for long term.67% (2)50% (5)54% (7)Vote
- to relieve boredom.0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- to relieve loneliness.0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote