I know everyone has different motivation and expectation, id like to hear yours.
i very much like someone i want him but still i'm not sure i'm ready to date. i don't mind rejection, i just don't want to start things when i'm not actually prepared to followinq through. i've already turned him down for not being ready. if i ask him out i want to know i can actually go on dates.
What do you think i should ask myself to determine if i want to date. i guess being ready or not is too nebulous. if i want to i want to. whats a good checklist?
- to get sex & companionshipVote A
- get my foot in the door before someone else doesVote B
- I don't know. I act before thinking. i'm attracted and i just ask them out. i find out what i want later.Vote C
- just want sex tbh but its hard to get quality sex, casually.Vote D
- to see about compatibility for long term.Vote E
- to relieve boredom.Vote F
- to relieve loneliness.Vote G