I know everyone has different motivation and expectation, id like to hear yours.
i very much like someone i want him but still i'm not sure i'm ready to date. i don't mind rejection, i just don't want to start things when i'm not actually prepared to followinq through. i've already turned him down for not being ready. if i ask him out i want to know i can actually go on dates.
What do you think i should ask myself to determine if i want to date. i guess being ready or not is too nebulous. if i want to i want to. whats a good checklist?
- to get sex & companionship0%(0)8%(1)Vote10%(1)
- get my foot in the door before someone else does0%(0)15%(2)Vote20%(2)
- I don't know. I act before thinking. i'm attracted and i just ask them out. i find out what i want later.33%(1)23%(3)Vote20%(2)
- just want sex tbh but its hard to get quality sex, casually.0%(0)0%(0)Vote0%(0)
- to see about compatibility for long term.67%(2)54%(7)Vote50%(5)
- to relieve boredom.0%(0)0%(0)Vote0%(0)
- to relieve loneliness.0%(0)0%(0)Vote0%(0)
Most Helpful Guy
I personally never know what I'm doing when it comes to starting relationships. In the past I've dated girls with the sole intention of having sex and others because I liked them and wanted to spend time with them. I don't think people should date with the intention of marrying them. I'll be teaching my son that dating is only spending time with someone doing a specific thing. It doesn't mean you want to have sex, marry them, be their "bf", etc Just means you like the person they are and want to spend more time with them.1