How to be flirty as a shy girl?

I want to flirt with my crush and show him that I like him, but I'm not very outgoing and I'm nervous to touch his shoulder or just tell him I like him, etc. At the same time, I don't want to be giving him confusing signals, because I hate when I'm on the other end of that. What are some less subtle but not as nervewracking ways to flirt?

What Guys Said 19

• 1 slowly work on trying to touch him. Get used to normally touching him when you get a appropriate chance. 2 slowly work on your compliments and they will evolve into flirting. 3 encourage him and be around him. get to know him. Show him that you like being with him. 4 over time when you work on these skills you will get better. If you lock eyes don't be afraid to blush. When he looks at you smile at him. Also remember that with guys often you need to hit them over the head with the fact that you like them or drop a big neon sign hint.

• The hardest thing about that is not the flirting thing. If nothing else, just stand uncomfortably close, that is all it will take for most guys.

The problem is the mixed message. Make sure that you are clear that you like him and be careful what you say that could be taken the wrong way.

Very flirty girls will get lots and lots of chances with the same guy, but shy girls won't, so make sure you are clear.

• Well role play and getting comfortable with him is the best cure. Knowing what to say and thinking properly is the important part.

• You will go to him tell him:

"Hi there. You know there is something I would like to tell you. What I wanted to say is there is a time of the year when girl lion falls for the boy lion, and the girl bee fals for the boy bee, and also the girl cat falls for the boy cat. And what I want to say is, I'm a girl bee. And you're the boy bee."

• If you're hardcore shy there's really nothing that will not wrack your nerves. You'll just have to bite the bullet and tell him how you feel. Maybe ask him if he wants to hang out or something to test the waters (though a lot of guys translate "Would you like to come over binge watch Netflix?" as "Would you like to come over, make out, and maybe fuck after?").

• Personally I don't really enjoy receiving a "flirt" I would prefer a direct inquiry and statement of intentions, or wishes.

• Look at him and count one mississipi... two mississipi... and look away. try to smile or at least have a hint of a smile on your face.
    That's it!

• Compliment him, something he owns, or whatever that's on your mind.

Tell him "hey, you are wearing *insert color*. *insert color* really suits you.

• Smile, wink, say flirty things, text flirty thing.

• Use pick up line "You look so familiar… didn't we take a class together? I could've sworn we had chemistry."

• 19d

Straight from the book of og pick up lines That line works every time 30% of the time

• 19d

It didn't work on me cuz I never go to girl cheerleading class LOL

• Touch his arm when he says something funny, that usually works.

• Physical contact works best.

• Text him. Say good morning or ask how he's doing or how his day was. I love it when my crush does that. And she is shy too, I can't get much emotion out of her.

• 1) Smile and look away but quickly return to him and see if he notices
    2) "Accidently" brush next to him
    3) Wear a low cut top and see if he notices; ten bend over to ask him something and see where he looks

• easy
    Slip a nip
    Girls don't need words
    Just nipples
    Or ass.

• I would say but your anonymous so sorry... unless you send me a message

• Be cute, be nervous, but be by his side. The most important thing is what ever you do, make sure you put yourself close to him. He still may not get it though.

If he doesn't get the hint, go upto him when he's alone and ask him if he wants to hang out with you sometimes ("grab a cup of coffee" is your best bet). It does not matter how nervous or shy you are, DO IT. Worst case scenario, he will know you like him and think you approaching is brave AND cute at the same time. Then he will either let you down easy or agree.
    Note: In this case you'll have to pay as you're the one who called him out. Do not let him pay, when he offers tell him right away he'll pay next time (this gives him the hint you want to see him again, without that it's a red flag).
    Warning: If he's a bad guy he may make a big deal out of it or make a scene (i know you're afraid of that too). In that case just say something like 'never mind, i didn't know you're a brat' and walk away.

• If you're too shy to do anything now, how do you plan to be in a relationship with him? Communication is the key to being successful

• Play with your hair when you speak to him, smile keep smiling

What Girls Said 2

• Listen I am hella shy as well but I know a few tricks. Usually I just look at them for a long time and then when they catch me I hold eye contact for a while and then look away. Make sure to smile at the floor. Then if they seem nice and notice you, slowly make your way over to have a conversation. It is so hard to talk to strangers or cute people in general but, you can always just say hi. I greet them and ask what their name is and then maybe make comments about things going on in the area. Talk about things that happened on the news. Or my favorite one, ask for help on something you think they could do, like help reaching something or directions somewhere. Good luck! 😀

• It's probably because he made you feel that way tbh