Is it normal for my girlfriend to send pictures to other guys but not me?

So me and this girl have been dating for a few months now and she never sends me pictures on snapchat (regular pictures, not nudes). We always just use the chat option. I've tried multiple times but she either just replies in a text or sends me a picture of the wall and typs on that. The reason this bothers me is because she always sends selfies to other guys and snapchats them like that and not me. She even puts selfies on her story but won't snapchat me, I'm just so confused. If anyone has any advice it'd be greatly appreciated.

What Girls Said 1

• Try confronting her about it. If she gets mad, drop that b*tch like a dead fly!

What Guys Said 3

• It sounds like she doesn't "bother with" sending you pictures because you already like the way she looks. She's probably just sending them out for positive attention from new people. It's not a big deal

• Social media has been ruining relationship since its start. Don't take that to heart. Just talk to her about it.

• Fuck social media. Get a woman that wants to talk to you in person.