Guys, When you think of the women you loved most in your life what made you fall in love? What traits caused you to fall in love?

5

What Guys Said 5

• Because she was wonderful.

I've loved several women, but one really stood out from the rest. I don't really know why. She was pretty, had a nice smile, loved to laugh and have fun. But lots of girls are like that. Why she stood out from the crowd I don't know. She just did.

We got along great. We were very compatible. Like always on the same page. We were both very spontaneous and liked to constantly have fun. We never fought, ever. I think being spontaneous and not really caring what we did helped in that. If you really don't care what you do, then what is there to fight about?

Did I mention she was wonderful? I haven't seen her for almost 40 years, and I still think back fondly of her and smile as I write about her.

• I blame oxytocin for that...& also my age (I m talking about my teen year)

• she was kind and loving and accepted me for all my flaws and downfalls

• I fell in love with the her eyes, then how she had a certain... organized chaos like she did everything by a set of rules but they weren't society's rules they were rules and made, then the voice and laugh

• Her being kind and generous, not just towards me but towards people in general, her not being the "you better pay for me" type of girl, her respecting me and supporting me emotionally any way she can, standing by me in difficult times the same way I would for her. In short, she should have a great personality and care about others.