Help, a teacher kissed me?

First, he is not my teacher, but he's in my school. At the beginning I found him attractive, he started messaging me on facebook and I answered, we were talking normal, interesting things. It was ok, until a few days ago where it was a party and I invited him (brainless move). He came and started to cuddle me, hold my hands and then kissed me. I was pretty drunk and I accepted that behaviour and NOW I FEEL HORRIBLE! After he left, he started to give me a lot of sweet messages and I realized and answered him in a colder and sarcastic tone. At that moment, I didn't feel anything but disgusted, the next day I felt terrible, just like now. I realized what I did and what can happen next and I am so scared! The ones that were at the party are my friends and I hope they will not tell anything. I am really scared, I don't even wanna imagine what can happen if others find out... What can happen next? And what should I do now? Please, help!!

21d I am 18 years old, by the way. What can happen with me if the school finds out?

What Guys Said 7

• Adult female engages in flirty conversations with adult male gets boozed up, has a mutual intimate encounter with adult male and he is to blame... The hell is this? Who gives a shit about the "professional relationship". Why tell on him and shut his career down? Handle it like an adult. Tell him you dont wanna continue, in private, make no threats, and show some empathy by not ruining his career he worked his ass off to get because you had a little girl crush and got cold feet. If you were younger itd be a different scenario.

• 21d

Of course I wouldn't ruin his career. Not me. I don't blame him, I am also guilty because I accepted the flirting and had no brain. I realize this now after I found out he f***ed a girl who is his student and also a minor. At first I thought he was a serious guy. I was so wrong. I just hope no one else finds what I did.

• text him: it was a mistake cause I was drunk , leave me alone. If you're gonna hit on me, I am gonna call the police.

• better to talk with ur teacher or principal or parents

• Tell me you were wrong to lead him on and you are not interested.

• 21d

You won't get in trouble for it; he is the one who is supposed to maintain a professional relationship with students.

• 21d

Thank you! x

• I don't see anything wrong if you want to fuck him. I mean you shouldn't feel guilty since you are both adults.

• Tell someone like your parents.

• well we need to start from the root... do you have feelings for him? cause if you have feelings for him then it would be a lot harder to just talk it out with him... if you dont want the relationship to continue

What Girls Said 2

• You shouldn't have had that kind of interaction with him on the first place, as student staff relationships are not okay and generally against school policies. I mean, the way he approached you in the beginning could have been questionable/suspicious and you could have ignored him. If I were you, I would politely confront him. Again, I would talk to him in a very polite manner. When dealing with people, it generally works when you have good manners. You basically tell him that you won't be keeping contact with him anymore to not cause trouble. He obviously takes the bigger responsibility from what happened. More blame is on him than on you. The school can get him fired without hesitation, especially since you were unconscious when he was touching and kissing you. It's all up to you if you want the school to know and get him fired.

• It's not all your fault. He should have restraint as the adult in this situation. He's throwing away his own career. Just tell him it was a mistake and you're not interested. If he tries to take it further contact the school.

• 21d

She is an adult

• 19d

Get off your comment and misscthe opportunity to make u angry? Never!