Who is in a interracial relationship?

What Guys Said 15

• I'm not currently but I have been before on more than one occasion. I have never discriminated on the basis of race, colour or religion. I love variety and beauty spans all races.

• Me. It's an interracial marriage now.

• I am not in one. I don't seek out a person of a specific race. I seek out people with specific values, which usually come from the culture you grew up with.

Now, remember, that is not the same thing as race. You can have an Asian, Jewish or White boy grow up "in the hood" and be immersed in African American culture and values.

You can have an Asian or African girl who was adopted by White parents and grew up in middle class White America and that would be their culture and values.

Point is, RACE DOES NOT EQUAL CULTURE.

Bottom line, a girl is a girl, I don't see her race. I see dark hair or blonde hair; tan skin or light skin, but that's not race. Race is an artificial construct that groups people with similar physical features and I think that is fucktarded. Race does not exist in nature. It's used by those in power to divide and conquer the masses.

It's much smarter to group people by their behavior and values.

That said, if I ever saw an interracial couple or family in public and if someone was harassing them, then I'd tell that someone to STFU and back that couple or family up. Hopefully, others around me would join in and do the same.

I don't seek out interracial relationships but I fully support the idea and would be totally open and embracing of being in one myself. I just wouldn't actively seek it.

• 23d

On the topic of race, I think females are more "racially selective" than men. My general observation is:

- Asian girls seek out White guys
      - White girls seek out White guys

That's the predominant pattern I see. Asian and White girls seem to be the most selective about race and both seek White males.

• i am and married

• Not presently by my last lay was interracial. Tends to happen when you live in a hood where whites (me) are the minority.

• I date sexy blue alien

• Not yet but do support it.

• Not currently, but I have dated a chinese and a black girl before

• Lots of us.

• no relationship at all for me :/

• Does it count if she's Filipino, Spanish and Chinese?

• I wish i had a black girlfriend but girls don't like shy dudes, they just want tough bad boys.

• Yours truly

• Lol @prettyana you can follow me lmao and then I'd pm you all my knowledge lol

• Not me

What Girls Said 7