I can't get a girlfriend, why?

I'm moderately Handsome, kind of tall (182cm) kind of fit guy, but I never had a girlfriend, the closet I got was a Friend with benefits (a 154cm fitness girl who worked as a Yoga instructor) but aside from that girls don't give me the time of day, I get almost 0 matches on Tinder and while girls check me out on the street and most of the time give me their numbers they seem to loose interest over time.I can't get a girlfriend, why?

What Girls Said 13

• Yeah that picture of you isn't helping your case. Like the other two girls said, you look like a serial killer and shirtless pictures like that make you look like a douche. Maybe try a different style of facial hair? Or shave it? A hair cut would be nice as well. Smiling and a shirt can go a long way to seem more approachable.

• Because you look like a god damn serial killer, and those shirtless pics tend to make a dude look like he's a fuckboy. Learn to smile and put some clothes on, fam. A new hairstyle wouldn't be bad either.

• 18d

OK...2 girls say that I look like a serial killer... I'm starting to see a pattern here.

• You lool like an attractive guy. But sometimes it may be the female and have nothing to do with you. I think your being a bit hard on yourself. Which is something that we all do. It takes time to find someone your compatible with and be with. It doesn't just happen overnight. Try not to be tp pushy but do show interest... hope this works!

• Yeah, for starters lose the aggy facial expressions and try a smile or blank expression if you don't like smiling. Style your hair and put a T-shirt on.
    Then you'll look less like an aggressive fuckboy douchebag and more like a friendly and aproachable attractive young guy.

• Scary facial expression though

http://img.memecdn.com/Pedo-face_o_111482.jpg

• 17d

Im from Venezuela, one of the most dangerous and violent countrys in the world... we all look like sociopaths.

• 17d

@Shorty1991 We have the hightest murder rate in the world... i can't think of any way to sugar coat that.

• 17d

I don't expect you to sugar coat it. I like your honesty, thanks for the warning. :)

• You're going to get a hernia if you keep trying to flex that hard

• it's not all about faces

• Is that your tinder pic?

• 17d

No, i have a Shirt and a beisbol cap on my tinder pic

• 17d

But the same expression? Get a photo where you look happy and less confrontational

• because you are full of yourself and looking like you are Mean and a fuckboy isn't attractive. wear a smile and act intelligent and determined and athletic

• You look decent enough, maybe you seem distant, inconfident or unapproachable.

• 17d

You are pretty cute yourself.

• how tf are we supposed to know? we dont know you

• 18d

Good point.

• 18d

Sorry, English is my second language, thanks for the correction..

• 18d

he is not one of "these" guys. he is just as ignorant about women as you are about guys. problem with kids today is they dont get a "genders relationship class" at school. while it should be one of the primary courses.

• Maybe because you post awkward topless photos of yourself.

• You're good-looking, but you sort of look like you lack a soul. It's hard to explain :p.

What Guys Said 9

• read corey waynes' book. you'll find in there many mistakes you curently do. the "presense theory" of rsdtyler will also help you get over the "douche figure" and get better core and inner game.

• You had sex, why are you complaining? I am taller than you, in better shape than you and I never had as much as a kiss in my life

• 18d

People always want more, virgins want to have sex, sexually active people want to have lots of sex, guys who only have sex but get 0 love want to experience that.

• 18d

peoplee always want more indeed.

• 17d

Naturally, but you are making it sound like its an emergency

• Because you look like a douchebag lol

• I feel u bro That why I give up on women

• You aren't popular on GAG, that's why.

• Your too good looking for tinder that's why.

Too good to be true

• Maybe you got a bad personality

• Some guys are just Loser boys.

• 18d

Well like I said on the description, I'm not a loser, had sex with a couple of hot women, the thing is that I want to be more than a Friend with benefits or a fuck buddy.

• How much money do you have?

• 18d

Around 0 and -1.

• 18d

That explains everything.