Guys, how many girls have what you're looking for?

In other words, what percentage of ladies would you commit to if given the chance? I feel like most women want a relationship. In my opinion, however, most men don't think all of those women are relationship-worthy for the types of guys they're looking for (as messed up as it sounds).

• Most of them (>75%)
  • About Half of them (~50%)
  • Some of them (~25%)
    Vote C
  • Few (<10%)
    Vote D
  • Other (explain)
    Vote E
  • I'm a Lady
    Vote F

Most Helpful Girl

• As a female... most of the men that had the qualities I was looking for before I found it were already... not so surprisingly taken. So of the single ones left... not all that many... and I'm both glad and very lucky I found one who did and he had his own values and standards for what he wanted in a woman that I demonstrated in kind.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have pretty high standards but at this stage in my life i'm getting desperate. I said 25% because that's what it seems like on campus but I guess if you factor in the rest of the world then it would be much much less.

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 3