Guys, how many girls have what you're looking for?

In other words, what percentage of ladies would you commit to if given the chance? I feel like most women want a relationship. In my opinion, however, most men don't think all of those women are relationship-worthy for the types of guys they're looking for (as messed up as it sounds).

• Most of them (>75%)
  • About Half of them (~50%)
  • Some of them (~25%)
  • Few (<10%)
  • Other (explain)
  • I'm a Lady

What Girls Said 2

• As a female... most of the men that had the qualities I was looking for before I found it were already... not so surprisingly taken. So of the single ones left... not all that many... and I'm both glad and very lucky I found one who did and he had his own values and standards for what he wanted in a woman that I demonstrated in kind.

• It's hard searching from what you're looking for when you meet 80% of assholes everywhere

What Guys Said 4

• Probably around 10-15%

• I have pretty high standards but at this stage in my life i'm getting desperate. I said 25% because that's what it seems like on campus but I guess if you factor in the rest of the world then it would be much much less.

• I have high standards lol

• A little less than half it seems