Dating and if so, I need opinion?

Is it okay to date a guy in 17 days of knowing each other? And is it too soon to say I love you? There's this guy and almost every night and day we call each other. I really like him but I'm just afraid of him leaving me later on.

What Guys Said 4

• sure it's fine to date them. seems a little soon to be in love BUT i'm sure people have fallen in love sooner.

• It's okay to date them but are you sure you're in love?
    That early on, it's more common to simply be infatuated.

• Everyguy is gonna leave a girl in a relationship. Its just how it is. Or the girl will leave the guy.

• its a early to say i love you, but i don't think to date

What Girls Said 1

• It's good to get to know each other first in my opinion, although if you are both honest people and have good intentions and find this out quickly than I can understand.

• 26d

He's definitely a good person. He hinted about asking me out today, and I don't want to reject him.

• 26d

You can see where it goes, I would just be hopefully optimistic yet wisely cautious. :)

• 26d

Thank you, those are wise words! ✨