Do You Think Your Singnificant Other Is The Most Beautiful Men/Women In The World?

I've been dating my boyfriend for almost 6 years and I honestly believe that.

• Yes
  • Nah

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I don't think so... I've been dating him five years, known him for nine in total and I think that he's beautiful but I doubt he's the best looking person in the whole world :P He wouldn't say I was either, that'd just be straight up lying.

• 26d

The most beautiful doesn't mean the most good- lookng. But when a person is beautiful on the inside everything about them become beautiful.

• 26d

Even so, I have to be realistic. I am not the most beautiful person in the world, inside or out, and neither is he and I'm not going to romanticise him and ignore everything bad about him like that.

What Guys Said 22

• its funny, I honestly believe once you truly fall in love with someone, Even if you didn't previously think they were the best, You are so intoxicated with love you soon do.

I mean, Myn, From the first second, I always thought she was incredibly beautiful, Like, Absolutely stunning, But, Half a year later, I just, Haha, She really takes my breath away.

• no she isn't. but she's gorgeous so that's all that matters.

• Yes, to me my girlfriend is hands down the most beautiful, sexy, and attractive person in the world to me. Yes, a lot of this has to do with the emotion attached. Straight looks, maybe some model is "technically prettier"- but my girlfriend is more beautiful to me! She's more beautiful than any model, sexier than any pornstar, and more attractive to me than anyone else could be... but that's just me

• I don't. She is very pretty, but I see prettier girls. I wouldn't swap any of them for her though.

• 20d

If you wouldn't swap her for ANYBODY else aren't you basically implying she is the most beautiful women according to YOU?

• 20d

Not physically, but as a complete package, yes I wouldn't leave. I've not met a woman with such a good blend of wit, charisma, intelligence and good enough looks.

• Objectively speaking I wouldn't say any of my girlfriends were the most beautiful girls physically/sexually wise. In terms of the whole package it definitely made their entire being a lot more beautiful and attractive to me.

• That is good for you - I am sure there are lots of people who feel the same about their SO.

• With no doubt or hesitation at all, yes.

• Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. When you find someone beautiful you don't care about what everyone else thinks. That person is beautiful to you alone.

• I think it's a good thing you do. If not, then you're doing it wrong.

Don't have a s/o, but yes I would.

• Yes I think most people in love do.

• Yes because how attracted to someone I am physically can be seriously affected by her personality and my feelings towards her.

• no. but the person i feel most attracted to in the world.

• Been with a few dozen in my lifetime and none of them were Miss Universe winners. A few might have been runner-ups in my younger days though.

• No, I actually believe I'm the most beautiful person in the world. I don't have a significant other and I never will because I'm asexual/aromantic.

• Beautiful in what way? Only physical or overall?

• No, when I met her I didn't become disabled. I still have eyes and a brain that works correctly.

• All of my chicks were hot as hell.. 😎

• Yes yeah

• no. that's why looks doesn't matter.

• I'm sure there are definitely many more beautiful girls than her. But she's the one I want.

• She's one of the most beautiful women I know but I don't know about about the most beautiful

• lol no.

What Girls Said 10

• He's not the most beautiful man in the world, but he's the most caring, loving, sweet, funny, romantic man in the world and I only have eyes for him.

• I'm single but I felt/feel this way about my ex... literally love at first sight and I still think he's the most gorgeous person I've ever met :/

• I don't think the guy I'm seeing is the most handsome man in the world. He is objectively very handsome, just like I am objectively pretty. But we are both very flawed, inside and out.

He and I just had this conversation. He said I "overrate him" and I was like "nope, I see your flaws, I just love you despite them". And that's what love is, in my book. Putting someone on a pedestal is more infatuation than love.

• Hell ya! Right after me 😋

• Yeah, he's my baby!

• Purely physically no. But I love him as a person, with all his flaws and imperffections, that makes him beautiful.

• Yes. Nobody compares.
    Each time I see him I see something new that makes me think he is the most beautiful man.

• I don't have a significant other currently but I think believing this is amazing. I really hope my future SO and I both feel this way.

• I guess my brain can be stupid like that if an unfortunate guy happens to be the object of my affection.

• Nah, I mean come on lol be realistic. It's great to feel that way though but yeah.