Is he cheating on me?

Me and boyfriend are together for a year now and this week is our anniversary. 2 weeks ago I moved from my old home and now my home is far from him , we don't go to the same school either. He didn't come to see me for 2 weeks now because my house is far and he doesn't want me to go to his home. What does this mean? Is it possible that he is cheating on me or he doesn't love me anymore?

What Guys Said 1

• I don't think he is cheating on you. If he doesn't remember your anniversary, then have a chat with him about what's going in.
    Imagine he's preparing a surprise for you...

• 23d

Thank you 😊
      and he does remember it but he isn't sure if he can have a date with me

What Girls Said 1

• Don't jump to any conclusion right now. If we're talking about possibilities then it might be possible he is trying to arrange some kinda anniversary surprise for you.
    But if you suspect anything from his tone or behaviour then you should talk to him upfront rather than over thinking it.

• 23d

He was acting a bit cold last week and I told him that it bothers me when he's like that then after an hour he texted me "Im so sorry babe. I should show you how much I love you my love" but then yesterday he said that my home is too far and he's not sure if he can meet me on our anniversary

• 23d

Then you should go at his place on anniversary to surprise him. This way you can find out what he's upto. Don't tell him that you're coming