A female friend got the false idea you like her as more than a friend. How should you sort it out? She hasn't said it but acts weird around you?

What Girls Said 2

• Tell her you are glad you are friends and not more because it would be weird lol :)

• tell her straight its always best to say the truth rather than play her but just let her down easy never ever play a girl she could turn phsyco on u just saying

• 18d

This is the weird part - she doesn't like me as more than a friend either. So she's seeing something that she doesn't want to be there and isn't there!!

• 18d

see for me right now u are making invalid excuses not to tell but that's all I can say and if she wants to think that then its her fault she is the one putting your friendship at risk

• 17d

I told her but tbh, I still think she likes me but is in denial.

What Guys Said 3

• Friendzone her aka make it clear you see her as a friend only. If she still wants more and goes more forward about that - make it more clear that you aren't interested.

• Tell her you think of her as your sister.

• The usual: one word answers, avoid one on one time, talk about other girls...