Do you think we are just dating or in a relationship?

I have been dating this guy for about 3 weeks and it seems like we are building a relationship. But when he introduced me to his Judo instructor tonight he didn't call me his girlfriend just used my name. Do you think he just wants to date or am I overreacting. Should I just ask him haha?

And he kissed me in public too.
We have even been planning future functions together like Christmas dinners etc. That doesn't just sound like just dating right?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're overreacting

• Good I would rather be physco 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• Dating, not Yet.. Mating.
    If he is Still in the Stages of Not Calling 'Me his girlfriend,' he is Not a Ready Eddy to be in a Real Relationship. He is Taking his Time, It's only Been '3 Weeks.'
    Yes, it is Nursing and Nurturing a Foundation for Now, and in the Midst of "Dating," When or If he Slaps The "I love you" on You with "I want you to be my own" Title... He is Your Steady Eddy, Betty.
    Go Slow for now with Joe. xx

• Well we both lost our virginity to each other the other day lol.

• Yes, maybe a "Bit Fast," but now with Nurturing and Nurturing, make it Last.. You need to work on the Level of becoming a couple and it will Take Hard work and Patience now. xx

• Thanks for the Vote of Confidence. xx

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

• Just ask him.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe he panicked and didn't know either, haha

• That is what I was thinking. I mean we have even been planning future functions together like Christmas dinners etc. That doesn't just sound like just dating right?

• Nope, it definitely doesn't