Do you think we are just dating or in a relationship?

I have been dating this guy for about 3 weeks and it seems like we are building a relationship. But when he introduced me to his Judo instructor tonight he didn't call me his girlfriend just used my name. Do you think he just wants to date or am I overreacting. Should I just ask him haha?

25d And he kissed me in public too.
25d We have even been planning future functions together like Christmas dinners etc. That doesn't just sound like just dating right?

What Guys Said 2

• You're overreacting

• 25d

Good I would rather be physco 😊

• Just ask him.

What Girls Said 2

• Dating, not Yet.. Mating.
    If he is Still in the Stages of Not Calling 'Me his girlfriend,' he is Not a Ready Eddy to be in a Real Relationship. He is Taking his Time, It's only Been '3 Weeks.'
    Yes, it is Nursing and Nurturing a Foundation for Now, and in the Midst of "Dating," When or If he Slaps The "I love you" on You with "I want you to be my own" Title... He is Your Steady Eddy, Betty.
    Go Slow for now with Joe. xx

• 25d

Well we both lost our virginity to each other the other day lol.

• 25d

So that was kinda fast right? Lol

• 25d

Yes, maybe a "Bit Fast," but now with Nurturing and Nurturing, make it Last.. You need to work on the Level of becoming a couple and it will Take Hard work and Patience now. xx

• Maybe he panicked and didn't know either, haha

• 25d

That is what I was thinking. I mean we have even been planning future functions together like Christmas dinners etc. That doesn't just sound like just dating right?

• 25d

Nope, it definitely doesn't