Girls, Do you lose respect for guys when they apologize to you?

As title

• Yes
    0% (0)
  • No
    76% (32)
  • Sometimes if it happens too often
    24% (10)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

15

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course not, I appreciate people who can apologize and admit they were wrong. I have no problem with saying sorry.

What Girls Said 14

• If they repeatedly apologise over and over again and drag it out, then yeah, that's gonna be pathetic. If it happens too often in that they keep doing things that they need to apologise for, then I'll lose respect because they should have learnt to stop doing that shit. But like a normal apology when needed isn't gonna make me think less of them.

• I only lose respect for him if he apologizes for no reason, or just says it because he's afraid of me "getting mad."

But if you're apologizing for a legit reason, I appreciate it and respect you for having the ability to realize you were wrong, or that you at least cared enough to make sure we were cool.

• No way. But you'd be hard pressed to see me lose respect in someone I respect. I would fight with and for them! Friends included.

• Depends, i don't like a guy to be to self effacing. If you do something wrong and apologize, i respect that. If you apologize for things that seem insincere or meaningless you get on my nerves.

• I think being respectful and apologetic is a good thing:)

• No but sometimes I tell him he doesn't have to apologize all the time. I mean whatever happened in his past relationship, he thinks I might be the same, but saying sorry everytime isn't necessary because I'm never mad at him.

• if it happens too much, yeah. I like it when they're serious when we're serious but they know when to tease back and forth.

• Why would you lose respect? My respect would go up!

• Respect? not at all... I would like it my boyfriend has apologized to me after an argument or something.. or if he keeps saying sorry out of nowhere every mistake or whatever... I honestly think it's adorable

• Never. I'll always accept an apology

• Ok if you can't apologize you'll never grow up. I will respect a guy more if he apologizes

• no i gain respect for their nice sexy asshole

• girls really like if you apoligize to them because it makes them feel n power

• can't stand a man who is too childish to admit when they're wrong. or continue to lie when you kno they're lying