GaG! Which mail order bride should I go for?

I've decided I'm tired of the 'ugly bug ball' of dating here in the UK. And given that it costs an average of £30,000 and 4 years' investment for a guy to find a life partner over here, with a far smaller, uglier (personality and looks wise), more fickle and second-hand dating pool to choose from, I've decided that my money, time, effort, and affections would be far more wisely invested further afield. As such, I'm going to approach one of these girls from the mail order bride website I've been looking at (all of whom I've been in contact with, adding them to the shortlist after communicating with them, verifying their authenticity and likability), and offer to pay for her travel expenses to come over here and move in with me for a short period of a few weeks (over the Christmas period- 4 of the 7 girls are either in full-time jobs or higher education).
If we hit it off, then we'll see about making the arrangements. If it doesn't work out, then she enjoys her free holiday and goes back home, while I move on to the next girl on the list. But I'm not that wealthy- I can only afford the travel costs of bringing over two, three girls at most before I'd exhaust the funds I've managed to save up by abstaining from dating for the past year. So, which of these girls do YOU think that I should pick as my first choice 'best girl', and extend the offer to first of all? How would you rate each of these girls, on a scale of 1/10, taking their interests, values and personalities into account as well as their looks? And why?

• "Humble, easy-going, friendly" 25yo Indonesian girl, 5'2", 97lbs, likes cycling, jogging, cooking, chatting, comicsGaG! Which mail order bride should I go for?
  • "Adventurous" 24yo Columbian girl, 5'1", 90lbs, likes martial arts, soccer, skiing, travel, new experiences GaG! Which mail order bride should I go for?
  • "Family-oriented, kind" 19yo Armenian girl, 5'1", 97lbs, like playing sports, camping, baking, swimming, arts & craftsGaG! Which mail order bride should I go for?
  • "Creative type" 23yo South African girl, 4'11", 99lbs, likes playing video games, playing guitar, doing stand-up comedy, writing, drawingGaG! Which mail order bride should I go for?
  • "Simple and minimal" 18yo US of American girl, 5'4", 101lbs, likes volunteering, hiking, meditation, reading, volleyballGaG! Which mail order bride should I go for?
  • "Optimistic and life-loving" 23yo Ukrainian girl, 5'4", 110lbs, likes dancing, swimming, sightseeing, music, runningGaG! Which mail order bride should I go for?
  • "Very shy, artistic" 25yo Filipino girl, 5'1", 104lbs, likes intellectual & philosophical debates, volunteering, watching movies, magazines, cuddlingGaG! Which mail order bride should I go for?

What Girls Said 6

• i think b is the prettiest.

• How much is shipping

• 25d

Quite a lot. Though not quite as much as travelling over there to visit them and their families myself would be, when the cost of accommodation's taken into account. Still, I suppose that'd be an option as well- haven't been on holiday abroad for the last six years, so I could make the most of it...

• 25d

The vacation sounds so much more appealing. Add "pessimistic, vulgar Russian girl, 5'6", 110lbs, likes long walks on the beach and smelling wet paint" to your poll

• 25d

Hmm. I suppose we do sound quite alike with regards to personality (though that isn't exactly a good thing). And sounds like you're quite slim as well, which is a plus. The smelling wet paint thing though, combined with all the rest of it- sounds like you're practically a Russian clone of my little sister. And that'd make things a bit too weird...

• Beware, they may be catfishes.

• 25d

There are lots of catfishes out there. These are girls who I've already verified aren't catfishes.

• 25d

ask for a video chat before you decide.

• 25d

Well, I don't have a webcam, and it wouldn't really be fair of me to ask them until I could reciprocate. I am being wary, but I'm not afraid, and I'm not paranoid. I'm prepared to take that risk, just the same as I've had to take those risks with every girl. And I know that, here in the UK, I wouldn't find a single girl who could even hold a candle to any of these seven girls if I searched for the rest of my life.

• There are mail order brides from the US? Shocking

Proceed with caution. There are many scammers.

• 25d

Why's it shocking? After all, from what I hear, you girls in the USA, especially black girls, have more vociferous complaints about the standard of guys in the US dating pool than the guys do. And she's employed, with a passion for helping others- but she doesn't have any family ties left to anchor her to where she currently lives, she says she just wants to "meet someone who is passionate about what he does, kindhearted, and trustworthy", and that there aren't many of those guys to be found through conventional dating in the state of Georgia. Isn't that fair enough? And wouldn't you say that she has more to fear from scammers than I do?

• *looks at list*
    He wants to order a bride. ( '-')
    Which one shall it be... ('-' )

• 25d

Any suggestions? A seems like she'd be the lowest maintenance, B seems like the most fun, adventurous and exciting, C seems like she'd be the best at being a mum, D's the most similar to myself (and has the most rapport with me), E seems like the nicest one as a person, F's the only one who has higher qualifications and earnings than I do, and G's the sexiest and most attractive IMHO. So which one do you think I should I go for- what matters most?

• UKRAINIAN women are the best :D

• 25d

"this message is brought to you by - Ukraine , stop confusing us with Russians"

• 24d

lol it's funny.
      It's like I've got friends from Kazakhstan , when people first meet em they go
      "Ni-hao" XD
      They smile and play along of course, but if you look closely into their eyes you can see them imagining what it'll be like to smash a bottle over their head.

• 23d

@Azgeda hahaha thats is so true. WE MUST ALL UNITE!

What Guys Said 9

• B, F, or G

• Be very careful of scammers - That said I would go G

• Do you have to pay in bitcoin? lol

Dude, what if you go to sign for the package and a swat team arrives and arrests you for human trafficking? lol

• 25d

It's not human trafficking- there's no "signing for a package". I'd be offering to bring these girls over here independently of the mail-order bride system, with no obligations. And last time I checked, holidays aren't illegal.

• 25d

lol. . . WHAT!!

So you're telling me that for absolutely free, you can go on a website and pick out a girl to meet for the sole purpose of proposing to them?

Have fun explaining that in court.

• 24d

Er- yeah? Surprise surprise, you actually can. It's called "online dating". But without all of the games, palaver and the having to jump through hoops first. And those girls can go on the same website and pick out a guy to meet as well. Who'd have thought it?

• They just want a UK passport.

• 25d

Even the girl from the USA?

• 25d

Considering the state the US is in right now , would it be that much of a surprise people want to leave lol?

• 0|0
    • 25d

It's not about losing my virginity. Been there, done that. It's about finding a life partner for something serious and long-term.

• F is the hottest.

• I would get to know them on Skype for awhile and pick one that you get along with really well, trust and are really attracted to. I you're planning on having sex when they're visiting, I would just pick one. If the visit doesn't go well that's okay, but I wouldn't plan multiple girls in a row.

• 25d

I have been getting to know them on the online mail-order bride dating website for a while- had PM conversations with all of them, and I trust that all of them are genuine. Appearance-wise, when it comes to their looks and bodies, I do find G most attractive- but E seems like the nicest one as a person, B seems like the most fun and exciting, D's the most similar to myself (and has the most rapport with me), C would be the best as a mum, A would be the lowest maintenance, and F's the only one who has higher qualifications and earnings than I do. So which one should I go for- what matters most?

• 23d

What's most important to you, really depends on you. That's something to pay attention to and figure out. Assuming you trust the person, I'd recommend the person you feel the best with and you think would feel satisfying to be with. Would you get along well? Do you respect her as a person and morally? Are you attracted? How do you think the sex would be? etc

• This is a good post! Pleas order one and keep us updated!!!

• You are a jackass

• 25d

Why am I a jackass? I don't get it...