I've decided I'm tired of the 'ugly bug ball' of dating here in the UK. And given that it costs an average of £30,000 and 4 years' investment for a guy to find a life partner over here, with a far smaller, uglier (personality and looks wise), more fickle and second-hand dating pool to choose from, I've decided that my money, time, effort, and affections would be far more wisely invested further afield. As such, I'm going to approach one of these girls from the mail order bride website I've been looking at (all of whom I've been in contact with, adding them to the shortlist after communicating with them, verifying their authenticity and likability), and offer to pay for her travel expenses to come over here and move in with me for a short period of a few weeks (over the Christmas period- 4 of the 7 girls are either in full-time jobs or higher education).
If we hit it off, then we'll see about making the arrangements. If it doesn't work out, then she enjoys her free holiday and goes back home, while I move on to the next girl on the list. But I'm not that wealthy- I can only afford the travel costs of bringing over two, three girls at most before I'd exhaust the funds I've managed to save up by abstaining from dating for the past year. So, which of these girls do YOU think that I should pick as my first choice 'best girl', and extend the offer to first of all? How would you rate each of these girls, on a scale of 1/10, taking their interests, values and personalities into account as well as their looks? And why?
- "Humble, easy-going, friendly" 25yo Indonesian girl, 5'2", 97lbs, likes cycling, jogging, cooking, chatting, comics20% (3)8% (1)14% (4)Vote
- "Adventurous" 24yo Columbian girl, 5'1", 90lbs, likes martial arts, soccer, skiing, travel, new experiences7% (1)23% (3)14% (4)Vote
- "Family-oriented, kind" 19yo Armenian girl, 5'1", 97lbs, like playing sports, camping, baking, swimming, arts & crafts7% (1)8% (1)7% (2)Vote
- "Creative type" 23yo South African girl, 4'11", 99lbs, likes playing video games, playing guitar, doing stand-up comedy, writing, drawing7% (1)0% (0)4% (1)Vote
- "Simple and minimal" 18yo US of American girl, 5'4", 101lbs, likes volunteering, hiking, meditation, reading, volleyball7% (1)0% (0)4% (1)Vote
- "Optimistic and life-loving" 23yo Ukrainian girl, 5'4", 110lbs, likes dancing, swimming, sightseeing, music, running40% (6)15% (2)29% (8)Vote
- "Very shy, artistic" 25yo Filipino girl, 5'1", 104lbs, likes intellectual & philosophical debates, volunteering, watching movies, magazines, cuddling12% (2)46% (6)28% (8)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
i think b is the prettiest.1
Most Helpful Guy
Be very careful of scammers - That said I would go G1