What are some subtle signs that a girl is not interested or creeped out by a guy?

For instance, will a girl take a longer route to walk to her usual destination exclusively to avoid seeing a guy that creeped her out or she is not interested in? How will her body language or facial expression be if she coincidentally walked past him?

Most Helpful Girl

• If the same guy approaches her at the same spot everyday, then yeah, she'll begin taking a different route just to avoid seeing him if she can.
    If every time the guy talks to her and she seems uninterested (no eye contact, body faced away) or if she's irritated or scared in her tone of voice, then she's trying to avoid him. She may also seem like she's trying to end the conversation as soon as possible by either slowly walking off or having an excuse to break off the conversation. ("Sorry, I'm in a hurry")

If the guy doesn't approach her in conversation, then she will most likely speed up her walk as she walks past and look the other way, trying to avoid his gaze as much as possible.

• 24d

I have experienced the first paragraph here and there, but not with my current crush because I haven't started a conversation with her yet.

I have not experienced what you wrote in the second paragraph yet with her.

What Girls Said 3

• She will avoid making eye contact. Will not talk to that person anymore/as much as possible. She'll probably take another route if the guy constantly tries to walk with her. She'll probably give the cold shoulders to the guy also.

• This is a difficult one. Some people have defense mechanism set up to keep people away from them to protect themselves. It doesn't equate to them not being uninterested or creeped out. You'll have to approach them and ask them flat out, am I offending you in anyway? I don;t mean to I just found you to be a great soul, I won't intrude on you anymore.

• 24d

Millennial women are downright COMPLICATED and almost not worth the effort of pursuing. I think guys need some sort of radar or X-Ray glasses to indicate whether the woman is interested or not before approaching. I know people always say just move on if a girl is not interested. I think the fact that rejection is NOT FUN has been overlooked.

• roll eyes, walk faster, crossed arms, I'll straight give them the evil eye, shake head no even tho he didn't say anything, if he does say anything I'll act like I didn't hear him & keep going. if he's pushy I'll turn straight bitch

What Guys Said 3

• If you think that she is avoiding you chances are she is. Even if she is shy.

• She will frown or simply won't make eye contact,
    Yeah she will avoid him as much as she can

• They will stay as far away as possible from you and not even going to talk to you much when you start a conversation.