How to be more attractive to guys?

What do guys want in a girl and what can we do to make them see those qualities in us?

Most Helpful Guy

• Primarily an attractive girl with a nice / likeable demeanor who's also kinda cute but still competent in what she does

Most Helpful Girl

• Be nice, and respectful of yourself and others.
    Don't come off as an attention craver.
    Be confident but not too confident.
    Be classy and leave things to the imagination because not doing so will only pull in the wrong crowd. And you don't want that.
    Have a sense of humor.
    And don't act fake.
    DON'T wear cake faced makeup (Men don't like that) Natural looking is best.
    Also, don't expect anything from them.
    That is the worst thing you can do.
    And lastly don't TRY to get attention from guys.
    You have to earn it. You don't just get it.
    Just do your own thing and eventually guys will notice and will be more likely to like you.

What Guys Said 14

• Just be yourself. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

• You either are attractive or not as far as looks. You'll be attractive for one guy and for the next not so much.
    Qualities kind, outgoing, smart, things along that nature most guys like.

• I want a girl that has a life of her own and is doing something significant with themselves, like pursuing their dreams but with determination and persistence.

• Grow your hair out real long, stay in shape, wear a lot of makeup, smile and be real friendly

• 1. Show them you're not afraid to approach and talk to them.
    2. Be more outgoing
    3. Show more cleavage (cliche but true).

• just be yourself. sweet and nice.

• Don't be a feminist, don't behave like a feminist, don't look like a feminist and don't hold the same values as a feminist.

• Be bubbly and open.

• Just look presentable, be confident, and love yourself.. It's not hard for women to attract men..

• 1. Have big ass.
    2. Have big breasts.

Thats it girl.. 😎

• The only qualities i say make more atteactive are:
    1. Confidence
    2. Independence
    3. Kindness

• Reward good behaviour, not brash guys.

• If she's a cheerleader

• What do guys want in a girl? Depends on the guy, not all of us want the same thing.
    How to be more attractive to guys? In most cases - wear tight and/or revealing clothes.
    For example, I like sporty, assertive and dominant girls.

What Girls Said 25

• First thing is your appearance - it really matters. Take care of looks - face, body. Wear nice clothes - especially dresses and skirts. Be feminine inside and out. Wear makeup but not too mu ch. And intelligence matters too. It is cool when you have hobbies, it makes you more interesting and your values, respect yourself, speak your mind, be confident! ☺

• This is a question I've asked myself plenty of times. I say wear a smile on your face. Enjoy the little things that makes you happy. Enjoy life and gather with your girlfriends and show the world the awesome person you are. There will be a guy who sees that and think to himself, "how can I make her shine like that with me?" Every guy is different and want different things, so we don't know what they like unless they tell us. Even then, you'll just be giving them what they want and not who you are. Just show them how freaking awesome you are, you can't go wrong with that.

• Different people want different things. But in my experience guys that want a relationship want a girl who is kind, funny, pretty, and who will be their best friend.

• Be yourself. Why would you wanna change who you are to get a guy? Then you're gonna have to play that role for a long time and as soon as he sees the real you, he may not like it. Always be open with a guy. That way you both know exactly what you're getting into.

• I wouldn't worry about it. The right guy will find you eventually, and the more attractive you are, the more assholes and players you have to wade through.

• Looks-wise, it varies a lot. Some like high maintenance while some like more casual, etc. Just go with what your comfortable with as long as it's presentable.

Qualities like kindness, confidence, openness, and a little bit of vulnerability are more universal.

• Just be confident no matter your flaws. Every guy is different. I like to do my hair, makeup, and show some cleavage. I feel sexy that way. But that's me. And that's only physical attraction.

• Don't change who you are to attract a man, otherwise they won't get to know who you truly are... Just be you and the right man will Love you for you :)

• You have to be a pretty good looking girl for that. But there are ways even if a girl is average. Makeup does wonders, spunky hairstyles and sexy clothing, don't aim to look trashy cause that'll only get you the wrong type of guys and attention.

• Just be yourself and be confident in who you are, and how you carry yourself, let that personality shine through

• Guys look for different qualities in a girl so there's no specific way on how to be attractive on guys. But as far as i know, most guys like girls they are comfortable to talk to and has a sense of humor. Just be yourself.

• I would say, be yourself, be confident and smile a lot. BE HONEST.

Not everyone likes the same things; long hair, short hair, red hair, black hair, big lips, small, butt, boobs, etc. Never change yourself for someone.

• Not much you can do about looks, but having positive and attractive qualities is a good way to go.

• Just be yourself either he likes you or not there are plenty of guys out there.

• ewww, this question. lol please, don't, you're embarrassing me.

• I would... just to be you.

• Honesty I think is the biggest thing. Say what you mean while remaining tactful. For instance, if you like him and you want him to know that, tell him. It sounds so cliché but if you're honest with a guy you will be rewarded.

• Have a good personality, be nice and kind and dress up.

• One guy said 'be yourself' so follow his advice.

• Be more confident, know your intuition, dont always think woth yr brain and think with yr heart.

• Depends on the guy. But it's always best to just be yourself.

• just be yourself if they can't accept that they can go find someone else

• Just two words! BE YOURSELF! It's the most attractive thing in my opinion :)

• Confidence, love for yourself. Fake it until you make it sister!

• be nice and dont be a btich unless you want a player.