How do I tell her I like her?

There's a girl in my class that I've been spending a lot of time with lately, and she's beautiful and fun and I like her. Someone who knows both of us told her that I liked her and she asked me if I liked her and I said no because I didn't feel like it was the right time to show her my feelings. Later today, we're going to get coffee and do homework and I wanna tell her that I like her but I don't know how to do it. Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• Haha, you should have just told her when she asked you, it probably would have been easier. When girls I liked used to ask me if I liked them, I just smiled. Technically I wasn't saying yes, but they got the idea.

Now the problem you're having is you're trying to work out how to randomly tell her without it being awkward. I guess maybe you could make her guess a little, like.. just randomly say "I'm a big liar".. and she'll be like why? And you can slowly give her clues till she remembers the time she asked you if you like her and she'll work it out. That's a way you could do it I guess, try to make it a little more fun rather than just randomly blurting it out.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Dude if you are that guy in your picture then change your style. You are just 18 to dress like that. Then think about her afterwards.