Guys, would you find this text off-putting?

I'm dating a new guy at the moment and I stayed over at his last night. For the first time I felt really tired and not in the mood for sex because I had a long day at work and had to be up early. We did stuff, but I couldn't really summon the energy to go all the way. So I sent him a joking text the next morning apologizing for being so lazy and tired. I care what he thinks in terms of sex, and I get annoyed at myself if I feel the other person hasn't been fully satisfied.
Would you appreciate this? Or is this too much?

What Guys Said 3

• I would find it sweet and would see it as a sign that she cared whether I was disappointed or not. The humor keeps it from getting too serious—which is a good thing—and it's definitely thoughtful. The fact that you lacked the energy is also a sign that your relationship may have turned that corner from constant fucking into a more realistic normalcy, which is a bittersweet but inevitable phase for every couple. Bitter because less sex. Sweet because you're that close, now.

• I see nothing that sounds off-putting in anyway. In fact, it's so much so that I wonder if you're not telling us something because unless I misunderstand what you sent, I don't see how any guy would be put off by a light-hearted apology text.

• I suppose I would appreciate it. But i'd become wary if it happened often.

• 24d

Thanks for the feedback. Do you mean you'd be wary if a girl was often too tired for sex?

• 24d

Yes, precisely.

• 24d

Fair point!

What Girls Said 2

• It's the thought that counts

• I think you need not to worry about your performance if your not in a relationship. You don't owe him anything not even an explanation. I wouldn't waste my energy. I know that men thrive on pleasing a women, let him sweat.

• 24d

Hahahaha!

No.

• 24d

Worrying about doing a good job is one thing when your in a relationship. I don't think she needs to give an explanation or be worried, if she pleased him. There is one part that is mean, never blue ball a guy