Girls, is it true once you go black, you'll never go back?

come on ladies, we all know you've tried it

11

What Girls Said 11

• Oh my good lord, NO! Yes I've had some really nice chocolate but I've had a LOT of great white chocolate just sayin

• I don't know about never go back, but def keep you interested in looking for the next one!! lol

• I don't get the meaning

• I wouldn't know

• 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

• Go Black?

• I like my men just like I like my chocolate. Dark & delicious, lmao

• Im a light skinned black and i will never date a black guy unless he is mixed. Most black guys are in jail, are thugs in the street, or causing trouble. They have no ambition at all and usually have no jobs

• SO TRUe dem big ass black cocks

• I would say it's true, from my own personal experience. I had sex with a mixed man and I haven't had sex with anyone since because he was so amazing. The second time we had sex and both of us had finished he laughed and said "you know what they say about black dicks. "

• Of course, all of us have to wear black at some point at least for the funeral. But I'm much more into colours like pink, red, blue, depending on the mood and occasion.

• 23d

That is not what he was talking about

• 23d

That's what he meant

• 23d

@IvoirianGirl20

I was being ironic whole time because his question was stupid.