My girlfriend tells me every time when someone flirts with her like its normal?

And it's annoying the shit out of me and she always does it. Am I overeating or is she wrong?
How would you react?

What Girls Said 2

• She probably does that to make you jealous. Girls like guys fighting over her.

• She's jus telling you out of confidence, she trusts you.

What Guys Said 8

• I used to date a women who always tell me when a guy would flirt with her, or approach her in the street, she was really hot, like really hot, men used to cat call her from their cars when we were walking on the street.

I think women do that because they are insecure, "I NEEDto tell you how much men flirt with me, how desperate they are for my attention, because i am of HIGH VALUE and i want you to NOTICE IT, i need you to notice it cause i don{t want you to leave me, because i am of high value".

• It's hard to say, but an active person like you probably consumes about 2200 calories per day. The way you're going now, I think you're fine but you need to make sure you need to keep up your activity level otherwise your carbohydrate-heavy diet is going to catch up to you.

• 25d

Wrong thread? 😂

• 23d

Im in good shape, my question wasn't about food at all.

• 23d

I understand. Well in that case, you could always try exercising before your meals but I think what probably works better is drinking a stimulant such as black coffee about 30 minutes before each meal. Stimulants are notorious for curbing appetites and might help you control your overeating.

• How fucked up is your self esteem if you don't think it's normal for you to date a girl that other guys find attractive?

• 23d

It's not that that bothers me but it bothers me when she tells me every nasty thing someone said to her on her way home. I don't have to know all of it.

• 18d

Or maybe I should fuck your girlfriend next time she flirts with me?

• 17d

You try to get one first.. moron

• Be happy she's telling you.

If she were keeping it a secret then it would be suspicious.

• She's trying to make you jealous. It works for some women but I usually like to throw the same thing back.

• I hate females. My ex used to do this all the time
    The girl I am currently in love with does this too. </3 It kills me lol, I mentioned how it bothered me and she kind of stopped though.

• Trying to make you jealous... seems to be working

• My ex wife use to do that too, always telling me about how guys were checking her out or flirting with her, think she did it to make me appreciate what I had or make me jealous