Who wins? The first guy or the guy who gets her longer?

I've been with my girlfriend for 3 years. But her ex was with her for 1 year and took her v card. Who wins? The guys who gets her first? Or the guy who gets her longer?

I sometimes I feel like I got ripped the fuck off and I want to punch a wall. Why the fuck does he get to be first and take her v card? Why the fuck do I get used goods for 3 long years?

I'm not great but at least I shouldn't have to commit to used goods

• The guy who gets her for longer
  • The guy who was there first and takes her v card

What Girls Said 16

• The guy who ends up with her in the end. Who manages to make her happy and feel the same.
    (ie. not you. She deserves better than wasting her time with someone like you.)

• 21d

I'm happy I took 3 years from her she will never get back. I'm the first guy to slut shame her. At least I'm first for something.

• 21d

.. why are you trying to make it sound like you 'win' when in the write up above, you were bitching that you wasted 3 years of your life with 'used goods'?

• Uh, is your girlfriend some kind of thing to be conquered?

No, she's a human being. You don't "win" anything for taking her v-card nor do you win for being with her longer. The true "prize" if you will is being with a partner that you hopefully love.

• 21d

I can win by taking 3 years of her life she cannot get back. I'm the first to slut shame her. At least I'm first for something.

• 21d

Ahh you're a troll. Now it makes sense.

• Because she chose her ex. I say winners are the ones who waited for sex in a marriage setting. The moment you gave that up before then, then you lost out on that. But, it depends on your purpose and intentions. What difference does it make if she was a virgin or not if she was not waiting for somebody, let alone in marriage? If you're not waiting, then what does it matter when the relationship ends? You'll have her virginity, but not her. And she will more and likely be with somebody else. If you wanted to wait for marriage to have sex, then that's different and it's understandable why you feel the way you feel. But if you can't get past that or live with it, just end it. It's not fair to you, nor to her. At the end of the day, she made her choice. The past is in the past, what's done is done. Figure out your views before you go judge her. And besides, are you a virgin? If so, again, it's understandable. But if not, you can't judge her when your not waiting.

• 21d

I was a virgin when I met her. At least I stole 3 years she will never get back. I'm the first guy to slut shame her. At least I'm first for something.

• 20d

@Asker

Then you lost out. You can't slut shame her, but you decided to do the same for her by giving that part of you up. Look at yourself first before you judge her.

• U are a very very very insecure man, she is with u and girls are not to compare dicks as umm... I like my ex better. As long as u capture our hearts u can enter the "paradise". But with ur attitude I rather be alone since u sound like a insecure little boy. Who cares of who took her v card first. If u don't like a girl with experience then date religious girls that wait for marriage. And if u don't want to wait for marriage for sex nor want a girl that had sex before she meet u, then u need A LOT of growing to do.

• 21d

I treating her like shit and I've taken 3 years she will never get back. I can't take her v card but at least i took 3 years away from her.

• 21d

As long as get an opportunity to treat non virgin women like shit, then I gladly accept the scum title. I get genuine joy for treating non virgin girls like shit.

• 21d

And this in the end of the journey u will be alone cuz no one will even want to remember u and they will forget all about u. U have no existence in this world. I pity u for chosing hate and that hate will eat u from the inside out and is proven that people that hold too many negatice feelings are most likely to get sick and well R. I. P. And as of right now u are indifferent, u can say shit all u want. But since u are unimportant then whatever u say is less than worthless words.

• Sounds like you only only want virgins. Good luck finding them and trying to get them to have sex with you. It's a lot easier for a girl to have sex with someone after she's already lost her v card. I know I was the same way. I spent 21 long years as a virgin, once it was gone, I said fuck it and didn't care anymore. The guy I lost my v card to sucked in bed.

• 21d

I don't like girls who offer me used pussy. Its insulting.

• 21d

Some would say they don't like being offered used dick. That's insulting. Any virgin worth her salt deserves a virgin herself.

• The guy who gets to spend the rest of his life with someone they love... so looks like neither of you...

• 22d

She wants me to be her last. That is a problem. I can't marry used women.

• 22d

I mean if the one who gets everything first wins then...

What if she was in love with a gy so deeply, her first love, but she didn't have sex with him. And then she has sex with you. Who wins? Her first because she gave all her love. You get the logic?

• 21d

@dimples123 no i don't get the logic.

• The guy who gets her for longer. Used goods? The fact she is not a virgin anymore and didn't lost virginity with you bothers you so much?

• 22d

*didn't lose

• 22d

To me it feels normal.

• 22d

Yeah, to you, subjective 'truth'

• Uh, nobody here, honestly.
    If you want a girl who'll wait till marriage (or is just a virgin, period), then you've lost.
    She's lost because you don't want to marry her.
    And the other guy has lost because he doesn't have her.

Honestly, just talk it out with her. If you guys can't figure it out, then I guess it wasn't meant to be. But nothing will get resolved unless you voice these opinions to her

• 21d

That makes me happy knowing she lost because i don't want to marry her. I did taken 3 years of her life she can't get back! I'm the first to slut shame her. At least I'm first for something.

• 16d

I'm not sure slut shaming is the way to go here. She had an ex-boyfriend and had sex with him; that doesn't make her a slut. Not pure, yes, but a slut has sex with multiple people.
      If you haven't broken up with her yet, talk to her about it.
      Have a nice day :)

• What the fuck? Girls are not "goods". The guy who is in a long, meaningful relationship with the girl wins hands down. He gets to have sex with her whenever he wants. Who cares who came before and what they took?

• 21d

I fucking care. At least I took 3 years from her she will never get back. I'm the first guy to slut shame her. At least I'm first for something.

• depends on what ur after really...
    and if ur her last guy, or just the next guy.

• 22d

She tells me I'm her last guy. That's like rubbing salt in my wound.

• 22d

kinda sucks... but u dont have to stay with her. u can leave.

• 22d

She will probably leave me if I bring this subject up again. Its not the first time I've brought this subject up to her.

• Okay, first she is not used goods. Were you a virgin? Second, it was a mistake she made hopefully she realizes this and sex before marriage is a mistake for anyone as you two could break up and some chap could feel the same later on. If you are married and truly committed, then this would not happen again and you could both regret the past but move on together, forgiving each other yet being right in marriage. She isn't goods, she is someone to love and to love you.

• 21d

She inst shit to me anymore. I could not take her v card but at least i took three years from she will never get back. I do treat her like shit now

• 21d

I am the first to slut shame her. At least I'm first for something.

• 21d

I hope you feel better inside, you seem upset

• I don't know who wins, but I know that your girlfriend lost. Being your girlfriend must suck.

• 21d

I bring this subject every 3-6 months. I slut shame her. I took 3 years from her she will never back.

• 21d

I'm the first the slut shame her. At least I'm first for something.

• 21d

That's**
      I think your bad grammar is rubbing off on me.

• With your attitude I think the other guy wins :) I'd hate to have a partner who thinks I'm used goods just because he couldn't haul ass to get me first. The V-card is so archaic and it's not relevant in our modern society, good luck finding a virgin dude :)

• 21d

I couldn't take her v card but I took 3 up and down years from her that she won't get back. Im the first guy to slut shame her. At least I'm first for something.

• 21d

Even if it's just being the first guy to be a total dick because she had one guy before you. How many girls came before her? Loser.

• The guy she ends up being happy with.

• 22d

She is not a virgin. The next guy after me will lose just like me.

• 22d

I'm sure she will be happier with someone that is more open minded and isn't a virgin hunter.

• 21d

At least i took 3 years from her she will never get back. I'm the first to slut shame her. At least I'm first for something.

• Wow I didn't know there was a v card throphy battle game out there... mmm interesting

• 21d

Yes its very real. I was the first guy to slut shame her. At least i was first for something.

• Nobody's forcing you to do anything...

• 22d

The market is forcing me to date non virgins.

What Guys Said 11

• It depends on the guys intentions, doesn't it?

If as a guy what you are after is a v-card. Well, the first one to get there is the winner. If you are after a girlfriend, the one who gets her for longer. Specially if we assume longer also means still has her. Following this logic, the worst part is for the guys who isn't the first one and also isn't the last one.
    Probably the worst would be she being with you because the guy who took her v-card dumped her. And she would be back with him if he takes her back. Just that in the meantime she's with you.
    So who wins? I don't know. Probably she wins :)

• 21d

She may win but at least i took 3 years from her she will never get back. I was the first to slut shame her. At least I was first for something

• 19d

Probably you didn't took too much. She didn't choose you for being her first and now you are not going to be her last. You are in the very middle, probably the worst position ever. Soon she won't give a damn about your slut-shaming.

• Definitely the guy who gets her longer. Just cuz he took her virginity doesn't mean shit. Did he turn out to be the one she needed? Was he involved? Did he care about her? Did she see value in him? Obviously not. Keeping her longer and having something beautiful together makes a BIIIIIIIIG difference.

• 22d

The ex was a moody jerk who used her for sex. He ruined her for me. I get her for longer but get her used. Its like salt in the wound.

• 21d

And what does she say?

• 21d

She gets sad and then get pissed.

• You've been with your girlfriend for 3 years and you are asking if the guy who had her for one night is the winner? How much do you hate your girlfriend?

• 21d

I hate her more everyday. At least i took 3 years from her she will never get back. I'm the first to slut shame her. At least I'm first for something.

• 21d

I deserve better than used, second hand, leftover pussy. Its insulting.

• 21d

Actually, no you don't. All you deserve is a tired, worn-out old whore if the only thing you see about a girl is her sexual status. smh.

• The fuck is your problem dude? You should be glad she's even with your sorry ass.

• 21d

Why would you be glad if someone is not offering you their best? She is clearly not giving me her best. She is giving me used pussy. That's insulting.

• The V-card isn't necessary, but being the guy to have her first matters more!

Being chosen second, or later... means that someone was chosen before you.

• 21d

You are right. I am second. But at least I took 3 years from her she will never get back. I'm the first guy to slut shame her. At least I'm first for something.

• I haven't read anyone else s opinions yet but I'm pretty sure most of them are pissed (specially women)

• 22d

Yep! I was right

• 22d

Hey man. If you ain't a virgin, we don't want you. You are devalued as a person. Who wouldn't be pissed hearing that? I'm just unsure if this guy is a troll or if he's legitimately a douchbag.

• 22d

@37wallflower73 Of course he is trolling you dummy (in a non offensive way).
      And also even if he wasn't trolling you can't really judge him. I mean we all have preferences right!.
      I mean think about, I'm sure you wouldn't date a guy because of something like height or status etc. Right?

• Another way to look at this. Which buyer is the winner? A guy that test drives a brand new Ferrari for free, or a guy that buys a used Ferrari at full retail price when it was new?

• You have a rather strange perspective on things...

• 21d

Not really. It simple. She is not a virgin. I slut shame her and mentally abuse her until she leaves. Simple as pie

• 21d

Then why go with her three years in the first place if you feel that way?

• Seriously man 😶 ?

• 21d

At leasdt I took 3 years from her she will never get back. Im the first to slkut shame her. At least I'm first for something.

• If you are in it for a LTR then you win if you are only there for her v card then you lost.

• 22d

take her anal virginity or some shit man I don't know

• 21d

I lost. She wants me to be LTR but i don't because she's not a virgin. At least I took 3 years from her she will never get back. Imnwas the first to slut shame her. At least I'm first for something.

• Niether...

• 22d

Then who wins?

• 21d

I was a virgin when I met her. I have a right to be mad. At least I stole 3 years she will never get back. I'm the first to slut shame her. At least I'm first for something.

• 21d

Asker... Accually, she stole your virginity and 3 years you'll never get back. And by the way... according to your words , she's not even a slut. Soooooooo... she won already !!