Girls, are there any girls here that are least attracted to men of their own race?

• Yes
    48% (13)
  • No
    52% (14)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

17

What Girls Said 17

• I'm Asian, and my families are so large and spread all over the world that we've lost track of them 3 generations ago, and with marriages and changing names, I have no idea who I'm related to, so my loss of attraction mostly stems from fear of marrying a distant cousin. As a geneticist: Eww. Gross.

• I'm hispanic, but I am not that attracted to them unless they are extremely attractive and have nice colored eyes. Other than that, my first boyfriend was white. Then I dated middle eastern and half white/hispanic.

• I'm only least attracted to people who think race matters in the first place.

• Nope it's the opposite for me :p

• I think if that's the case the girl probably has issues with herself and self hate.

• Well im Asian, I've dated Asian guys, does that count?

• Doesn't matter race to me just gotta have chemistry with them:)

• Nope. I like men of all races. It doesn'tm matter as long as he's Christian. That is my one of my few criterias

• Im hispanic, im not really attracted to hispanic men tbh

• No.,.,.,.,.,

• I guess I'm more attracted to white guys

• I am. I really cannot feel a shred of interest towards them no matter what they look like or how "compatible" we might be

• I'm mixed and have been attracted to various guys (not all at once).

• I've only ever dated guys I've my own race... all with ethnicities in common with me too...

• There are a few races I find unattractive. Mainly if they act idiotically racists towards everyone including their own race. I have ruled out my race mainly bc the men in my family I wouldn't trust with my life let alone my money. I find more men in my race act like the men in my family and I refuse to be with anyone that reminds me of them.

• I'm mixed. One of my races is also one I find to be most unattractive.

• I wouldn't say least attracted because there are other races I'm more unattracted to but I don't prefer to date them. It's funny because guys of my own race think they have an advantage to dating me because usually girls go for their own race.