Guys, what sort of actions make you think a girl is desperate?

24

What Guys Said 24

• Asking a question like "Guys, what sort of actions make you think a girl is desperate?" ;)

• Stocking. Physically I mean. I don't think of women as desperate either, never have (I think that's more woman thinking in general) but I did have a really bad, serious stalker once (cops almost needed to be called). That would be the only think that makes me think, yeah maybe? But even that I'm not sure I'd use the word "desperate". She had some issues for sure lol, but I'm not sure it was desperation.

• I was on a date with a woman some years back and I'd ask her a question like "what's your favorite movie?" She'd answer and then ask me. After I'd respond she'd try and backtrack and change her answer to what I said. She also new a bit of information about me and tried to act like she was all into when clearly she didn't have a clue. It was just sad.

• If a girl acts civil and nice but throws sudden dirty jokes.
    Example: I met this girl who was bored and facebooked me to hang out. I never talked to her in 10yrs. She came to my place. We both talked civil and it was nice then I offered her a snack and she said no, then a drink, then 3 hours later I "re-offered" a snack and she said "You just want to see me put something in my mouth".
    It was very off to what we were talking about.

• hanging around after sex.

• Doing literally anything to please me, when I don't ask her to. Dropping family or her best friend to see me.

I have to really think, because a lot of things can be viewed 2 or more ways. Needy/desperate in some cases, but loving in others.

• To be honest, when she dates only immigrants and/or constantly talks about having a baby because her biological clock is ticking. That and online dating because generally a woman would never need it with how easy they can get dates.

• It's the same for both girls and guys. People appear desperate when they seem to be willing to be with anyone who will have them.

• When you say hello and she answers would you like to go to bed with me right now

• Texting me. Crying in my apartment. Blame stuff on me. Telling me how I just lost the best thing ever. Ummm...

• not leaving you alone, begging you to do things, emotional manipulation, guilt tripping and takes huffs when she does not get her way

• If she keeps on following you wherever you go.

• when she tells u she is desperate... lol

• if she jumps on every man in sight, i know i know but it happens and i did meet a few like that

• duckface, tit view selfies dressing provocative and of course sucking lots o dik

• When a girl doesn't leave me alone when I tell her to stop.

• Being interested in me.

• Begging , sending 30 texts back when all i asked was do you still need a lift tomorrow

• Actions that show she is really needy.

• Me hey can I buy you a drink
    Her how many kids do you want
    Me walks away

• Only if she tries to pressure for marriage within the first few months.

• If she acts stupid

• It's hard for a girl to come across as that way

• Calling and texting constantly. Trying to embarrass and put me down in front of others because I don't give her attention. Trying to poison any female friendships...