Girls, is it attractive to you if a man has a lot of money?

Thanks. :)

33

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't care. I personally know people who are billionaires, and millionaires, upper class, middle class, and working class, and some fairly poor, they are all the same in my eyes. To me it makes no difference how much money they have, I look at people as a person, their values, attitude to life and people, their character. A man having more money doesn't give him any benefits when it comes to attracting me. One thing I can say though, showing off how much money you have is a real turn off for me. Its so cringy.

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 32

• No not really. But it is always nice when a guy does something nice for me like take me to dinner or buy me something nice. However, I dont care if a guy is a billionaire or has a lot of money. Never really got caught up in that. As long as he knows how to manage his money is fine with me. But I will say this, I do prefer to date a guy that is employed and isn't trying to leech off of me.

• Meh, it's not unattractive if he earned it. At the same time though, it's not something I look for when getting into a relationship.

• If he brags about it no. If it's because of his parents no. If he's greedy about it, no. If he keeps it a surprise until our wedding day, yes.

• Ok, how much is a lot of money?

• So, what is more attractive to you, if a man is good at a lot of things and can make a good amount of money through many different ways that he can choose or if a man has like a billion dollars?

• The first, obviously. I'm just trying to say that if a guy (or anyone for that matter) rubs his accounts in my face, I'd be pissed.

• I don't personally give a shit if he has money.

• its more important to me how he got it than how much he has

• Do you feel like if he has a bunch of money he could possibly lose it but if he had the skills to make a lot of money then that is more permanent?

• Its more about character for me. Im not really concerned with the money, there is some minimal level that i expect from a guy and it's basically enough to support a family. Anything above that isn't going to factor into my decision making.

• Not necessarily, it's one of the last things I look for in a guy.
    Being intelligent, and working hard to get a good job is really attractive though. This kind of guy happens to be rich, I'm attracted to the success behind the wealth, and not the money alone. I'm not the kind of girl who wants to be with someone who comes from a high status family to make herself look good, or wants a guy who she can benefit from his money, aka, gold digger.

• Nope. Money doesn't impress me.

• I personally could care less. Usually I went for the guys with less money because I could relate more.

• It's not something I'm on the look for but it's certainly a bonus if he has everything I'm looking for plus some cash.

• No just having money does nothing for me. If I am with a man and he does have a lot of money, that is obviously a plus, but all I ask is that he has a passion and drive to better himself, not necessarily financially but in general.

• Money on its own? Not really.. but a desire to work hard and advance career wise is attractive!

• Some guys with a lot of money are jerks and have nothing in common with me.

• wealth doesn't really factor into my decision making
    but everything else being equal, sure
    depends on how he got it too

• No I honestly don't care.

• Its sad, i once had a guy who pretended to be "baller status" when in actuallity he was living a normal life. He thought he had to impress me.

So no, i dont care just as long as im not taking care of him ALLLLLLL the way. at least for him to have enough to pay bills and food and stuff not for like a rolls royce or something

• no money isn't an attractive characteristic

• The only money I care about is my money.

• I do believe that money is somewhat needed to show he can take care of himself and does something good out of his life. The money itself is not attractive more the fact about how he achieves it 😉

• Nope not in the slightest

• If he has like the average amount of money it's okay but if he is a million at no

• You should ask Melania what first attracted her to the billionaire Donald.

• Yes its attractive

• No.
    I have to be actually attracted to him.
    Money itself doesn't make them attractive.

• I'm not attracted to a guys money

• Well duh but if he ugly it ain't gone work

• Not in the slightest.

• I don't think "alot" is a big deal. But yes, seeing a man able to provide and possibly help support a family in the future turns me on.

• yes, if he has lots of money, then he may pay more attention in life with me.

• Yes it is.

by the way this only counts if he earned his own money and is attractive to me in other ways, the money is just a bonus.

• Depends how he gets it

• More from Girls
    2