Who should I choose?

So there are a few girls I like, and I'm pretty sure most of them like me back. I'm wondering who I should choose. If you need more info, ask!

1. Jay- 15 year old girl I only know online, but I love her to bits. She's willing to date me, I know that for sure. NOTE- we rp a lot (nothing saucy)

2. Paris- 13 year old girl I only know online, and I have a bit of a crush on her. NOTE- has a crush on someone else

3. Ella- 13 year old girl I know irl, but she's in the grade below me. Plus, next year I'm going to a different school so I don't know if I'll get much time with her. NOTE- Lead singer of my band, she's great. Also, she probably likes me but I'm a bit unsure

4. None of the above

• Jay
  • Paris
  • Ella
  • None of the above

What Girls Said 1

• You can't like more then one girl at the same time. I'm sorry, but that's not how it works lol. The fact that you have options isn't right... I dont think you really like ay of them that much, because if you did, you would have to come on here and ask what people think you should do.

• 21d

I guess I know what you mean

• 21d

I guess

• 21d

I understand how you'd feel, but I'm conflicted.

What Guys Said 1