Girls, How old are you and would you date a hot 41 year old?

Do you like older men and why?

22

What Girls Said 22

• So are you 41 or 38 OP?

And like if you're just omg sooooo hawt how are you still single?

• 20d

He soooo hawt. No doubt 😉

• 20d

OMFG this is the saddest thing I've seen on this website.

• 19d

And here it is getting sadder.

You need to think about your life and concentrate how you got to the point where you're handing your number out begging random people on the internet to troll you. Like how fucking sad is that?

• Absolutely not hahahahahah 30 is where I draw the line. +/- 1 or 2 years if they're actually hot but there's no way I'd date someone twice my age.

• I'm 22 and no I wouldn't. That's just too big of a age gap for me. I want someone around my age.

• 24 and no, he's a little old for me, the oldest I'd date is 2-3 years older

• 33 & yes bc my man is 45 & I only date older men

• 17 and yes I would so go there, hnggggg
    @reixun bby will u let me go there? :*

• nope

• Yes I'm into older men but I don't have a real reason except they want stability and commitment

• I'm 22
    And no I would not

• Im 17 and hell nah I like 19 year olds

• I am 21 years old and I'm sorry but I don't think I would be interested in dating a 41-year-old man

• 37 and of course that age would be ok for me lol

• Yup, I've always been with older men. Most of them are about 10 years older

• If he's like Jared Leto, lol dudes 44 and doesn't even look like he's out of his 20's

• Nope.

• EWWWW NO!

• I'm 22 and dated guys older than that. However, I'm more into girls

• Yes I'd date a 41 year old. And Idc if they're physically hot, as long as they're hot inside lol

• 20, and no way, what kind of nut would be emotionally satisfied with someone half his age?

• I'm 20 and i wouldn't.

• I'm 25 and absolutely not. Disgusting, perverted, immature old men with a middle life crisis - that's how I see men that age flirting with/trying to date young women.

• im 19 and i'm really interested in a man that is double my age. I've dated all ages, including someone a year and a half younger than me. I'm all about the connection. If we can have a meaningful conversation and I have fun with you, then I'll give you a chance.