Girls, how can I manage to be in a stable normal relatonship with after being cheated badly?

I was cheated by a girl who was married and had a kid, she told me that she was single and the child was her brother!!! Her husband stayed away from her due to his job !! I broke off with her and have never seen her in the past months!! Now the problem is that i am not able to trust anyone !! I tried getting into a relationship with someone else but i am just not able to trust that anyone! What should i do now? please help me !!! What can help me to get back to normal? i can't really trust anyone?

3

What Girls Said 3

• I know it's easier said than done but keep reminding yourself that not all people are cheaters and that other girls deserve to also not be treated like they are cheaters if they haven't done anything to show this. Also it may take time naturally for you to process this. It may not be overnight. You need to give yourself time out and not get involved with anyone while you are still getting over it. Remind yourself too of the many people in healthy, happy relationships with no cheating :)) Look for inspiration from friends and family.

• 23d

Thankyou for your precious opinion !! I was really in need of one !! :) !! I totally agree with u that all women are not the same !! I hope i find a person whom i can trust !!

• 23d

My pleasure :) Just hang in there, take a break and do some sort of therapy like writing or meditation to help you process things. No need to rush. You will move past your trust issues in time :)

• Wow that's really awful... sorry to hear that. I can definitely understand how trust is an issue. Well first... it's going to take a bit of time to get over it. But it's going to take a lot from you. If you go in meeting every girl assuming she's lying to you, then nothing will ever happen. As hard as its going to be, you're going to have to let your guard down just a little bit. Not everyone is going to lie to you and what happen to you is not something that happens often. It's unfortunate really, but if you keep letting your past dictate the present or future, you'll never date again all because one inconsiderate "B" ruined it for all the others that will come along.

• 23d

I will definitely try trusting people more!! I agree that not all are cheaters !! I hope history never repeats itself in the future !! :)

• 23d

That won't happen again, but just give it time. Allow time for yourself to heal and you'll know when you're ready to try again. I wouldn't worry too much, the right girl will come along and make you forget about this last girl. 😉

• Wow that sucks. Sorry you went through that. Maybe just take time off to fully heal before you get back into the dating world. Also just remember that not everyone is like that woman. Your special someone is out there.