Why do I find guys boring?

I have talked to a lot of guys since my last break up (2 years ago) and I can't maintain a conversation because I find them so boring. And it's not because I'm into girls, I already checked. How do I get rid of this?

What Guys Said 9

• I don't know who you've been talking to so I don't know what the problem is :P. Keep trying I guess? ^^

• It's not something you get rid of. You just haven't found the guy that truly interests you. Maybe try different types of guys, ones you might not normally talk to.

• What are you passionate about that holds your interest? Have you ever tried to find a guy in the context of whatever that is? Ever gone after a quiet, still-waters-run-deep kind of guy? Do you have any cool guy friends that are interesting that maybe you've friend-zoned, who deserve a second look?

What is it about guys that's boring? They don't show enough interest in you? They all seem shallow? Only seem interested in sex?

• Could it be you're the boring one, because your interests are too narrow? Or that you're dating the same kind of guys which is why they all seem the same?

• You just haven't found a guy that's interesting 😉 We're out there, if you look hard enough.

• You just need to meet someone who is different. A guy who doesn't think like a normal guy.

• Either because you have a bad choice in men you go onto dates with - or you are psychologically projecting

• No guys, no girls?
    Hard to find a third sex. :D
    Try threesomes

• Maybe you should look for Guys from Europe

What Girls Said 6

• girl I've been going through the same thing! Like I haven't found any interesting guy in two years.
    About a week ago, I met a guy and I don't think I've felt this interested in such a long time.
    So I've come to the conclusion that we're not the issue, the guys are. We just don't click with everybody I guess, even if we're attracted to them, and eventually we'll find another person we click with again. Just gotta keep looking :)

• Maybe you are talking to the wrong types of guys who you have nothing in common with?

• Surround yourself with new people. Yiy just have to find interesting people to stay interested.

• Are you still attracted to your ex?

This has happened to me. I'm not attracted to girls either, but my ex and I have had long history. I can't imagine getting back with him; I don't want to.
    Sometimes though, unconsciously, you may be slightly comparing these new guys that you've been meeting to the good qualities of your ex. When you do this it is almost impossible to find anyone.

I know it might make you cringe depending on the current relationship that you have with your ex, but sometimes, you have to dig deep into your feelings to reveal a true answer.

• Then you probably haven't met some 'interesting' guy or that according to your taste. There's prolly nothing wrong with you

• If your younger (like teenage/early 20s) then a lot of guys are still a bit immature and haven't really found a passion for anything yet. As you get older, you will find more guys who are more driven in life, and therefore are better at conversation and are less boring.