Do white girls who date black men try to act black to get a black man?

Most Helpful Guy

• How does one act black?

Most Helpful Girl

• What does it mean to act black? It is just a color. I don't understand and I don't see a problem in dating black men or men of any race.

What Guys Said 10

• ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° I notice girls of a different race who are obsessed with black guys think the key is being loud and obnoxious.

• Define 'act black'. Black is just a color of the outer skin.

• "Try to act black".

Haha, you fucking what?

• The obvious answer is because often times you on the same 'vibe' or you can resonant better towards each other. Or you can connect better... or they are not acting and it's actually who they are... all possible reasons

• No, that's racist.

• Sometimes they do. Although, I haven't encountered any pseudo-black girls.

• not necesarily

• The way i see it (no offense ot anyone) three kinds of girls go for black guys :

1- a girl who dated a lot and got heart broken finds a nice black man who seems good and nicer than what she had and she figures if he's black and from a different background the relationship will be different and potentionally better.

2- A trashy girl who's all about sex or finding aggressive partners, she wants someone tough or acts tough, has a big dick and acts like he doesn't give as hit, baiscally a ghetto dude since not all black guys are like that.

3- The "Open minded " girl, this girl is usually white, has no boundaries, nothing is off limits and she has no understanding of consequences or what leads to what, to her everything is perfectly normal and nothing should be critized and any opinion she finds slughtly annoying deems racist, she's the kind of girl you see in the SJW fails videos on youtbue, always ready to fight for someone else and hate on her own people for some unknwon reason.

Now iam not here to offend iam just providing an answer to your question.

• My cousin does it and she has 2 biracial children but I'm open to
    interracial relationships so I'm not here to judge one for their actions
    I'm a White male raised in a neighborhood around lot of Black people
    i do admit i love them like i would any other race of person.

• No they act trashy and cheap.

What Girls Said 13

• Yes I have notice this. If we're talking about the average black boy and white woman. A baller however manages to get some of the more "classy" white women because of his wealth and connections. No sane drop dead gorgeous white woman really wants a black man however. Who would. I don't really care for white men, but white women definitely have better options with them. Physically, financially, mentally and so on. I'll admit that.

• There is no acting black or acting white...

• Act black huh? Hahahaha xD xD

• How does someone act black? Do they paint their body and face brown?

• No 🙄

• WTF...

• Idont see why they'd need to do that being that lots of black men like white girls.

• I think this is more of a situation where people try to emulate the person who they seek. It's natural, right?

• not true

• Possibly some do, but not all.

• If we did that, we'd be as date-less as black women...

• Yea some. And they say shit like "I'm a black girl in a white girls body" or "I'm more black than white anyway!" and "eww no I'd never date a white guy, I only like black boys" all that crap.

• Maybe that's just how they are and so they are attracted to men who are like them (so black men).