How does he really feel?

I've been seeing this guy for about 7 months. I really like him a lot. We fight a lot tho because I can be a bit insecure. He's in the entertainment industry and he travels so much. We were together a few nights ago. He started telling me how I can be "crazy" . He said I'd be so sexy if I "grew up". He said "I'd be with you everyday hell I'd probably leave... everything for you" I asked him what he said and he said "I'd probably leave everything for you I just wish you'd grow up a bit" ... I sent him a massive text stating that I wanted us to be better and that I am trying to work on the insecurity. Is it a bad sign that he pointed that out to me? Is he asking me to change?

What Guys Said 1

• Insecurity comes from fear try and work out what your afraid of in the relationship and you have only been in a relationship 7 months try and get into less fights with him their is nothing wrong with being a bit crazy not much change is needed just be better at how you handle things

What Girls Said 2

• You can't bring your toxic past into a new relationship, at the start your insecurities won't be a big deal of him to assure you over time it takes a toll on someone and can make them to really start believe your insecurities. It'snot that he's asking you to change, he can see the real potential in the relationship but your constant needing for attention and assurance can be tiring, he needs you to see that you can grow up and see the relationship for what it is in order to achieve bigger and better things together. I wouldn't say its an insult at all.

• I think its a good thing he brought it up because he sees what needs improvements and u have great potential in his eyes. We all need someone to be honest with us and tell us the truth that we sometimes can't see. I too have my own insecurities and fears, but same time I can't grow on things if it's not pointed out to me, which is what I'm going through right now. So I say hear him out and reflect on your reactions and also be grateful he's honest enough to point it out. I wish I had that opportunity.