Do guys hate annoying girls, even when they (guys) cause it?

I can be annoying and I voice the problems I have every time there is one. If I feel like your not doing anything about it, I tend to just continue voicing my concerns. I know I should probably leave it alone n walk away but I don't like to give up. One time this guy said "you can't just talk and let things go". How can I let it go if it was never addressed and u keep doing things to hurt me? Is it really me being annoying or just worried/concerned about what's happening between us?

What Guys Said 5

• Yikes! you sound really pissed off. I'm a brat too but every once in awhile I try to stop and take a look at my own behavior..

• 21d

I get what your saying I feel the same way, but if they don't ever give you a chance to let things go and keep doing things to you, then what? Do you continue to voice your concern or just let it go? I can't just let things happen that I don't like and say nothin.

• 20d

Lol how do u like it on the phone cause I dnt see a finger

• 20d

The app sucks! Do you see a follow option because that would be even better :) Remember that I'm a brat..

• u nag like à broken recored 😑😒😒

• I don't hate annoying girls, they are just... how do I say it... annoying

• 21d

lol but every girl will be annoying as some point in your life relationship or not.

• 19d

oh sorry i didn't even see the "in" in inexperienced. thats why I asked that. sorry. well come back when you have and you can chat to me.

• It's much better to be single... than with a free and equal woman

• Yes it is annoying and sometimes things do need to do dropped

• 21d

I totally get it I do, but if they don't ever give you a chance to let things go and keep doing things to you, then what? Do you continue to voice your concern or just let it go? I can't just let things happen that I don't like and say nothin.

• 20d

That's what I was trying to avoid but I think it's well needed. I really appreciate your advice.

• 20d

Thanks

What Girls Said 1

• If they keep doing it over and over again, then you just gotta accept they're not gonna change and decide what to do from there and if you're willing to keep up with the person when you know it'll continue.

• 21d

Right I say the same thing to myself, but actually saying I'm done and I need to leave you alone is so hard for me. Im struggling right now.

• 21d

Yea i know. Im trying, but I always have these happy moments when I forget about it or I go back to being sad like I'm bipolar or something.

• 21d

Don't worry, it's normal. When you're with somebody, you see all their good side as well as the bad, so often it's really easy to overlook the bad when things are going well. That's why so many people say "when it's good, it's really good, but when it's bad, it's really bad" or similar about some dysfunctional relationships or just boyfriends/girlfriends who aren't totally up to scratch.
      If we're in a relationship, and the person does something wrong, they aren't doing it 24/7 so it's so easy to forget it sometimes.