Why do guys have almost no standards?

Men seem to only care about looks. If a woman looks beautiful and has a horrible personality then she can still date a plethora of men. WHY DON'T MEN CARE ABOUT PERSONALITY?

What Girls Said 7

• When they're finally ready to settle down or be serious with someone-that's when personality becomes key. But in their youth and wild period, looks are what work for them. Granted, this isn't all guys. My guy was always serious and wanted a girl based off personality.

• She may be able to date a plethora of men but only because once they realize her personality, she's forced to date someone new. I like to think men do have standards.

• Not true, most men care about personality if they are looking for a relationship.

• Sing my song man!!!

• Most do once they get burned a few times and wise up.

• Some definitely not all. I've seen it personally with my guy friends and brothers, they don't like horrible girls usually, apart from the dumb guys I know. Even when they've had a choice of one that was slightly less attractive than the other, but the other has bad personality, and they've chosen the better girl.
    I mean, some might fuck a girl and leave her, just like they do with hoes or shitty girls, but they're not takin her seriously or even seeing her more than a handful of times.

• Some men are just desperate. Same reason as why women stick with men who treat them like shit. Desperation.

What Guys Said 23

• plenty of men do. i think it is the minority of men who only care about looks. and i think for most people who only care about looks they realize quickly that once with someone more than just their looks matter

• The key word here is "date". I doubt any guy in their right mind would actually want to get into a relationship with such a woman once they've dated her and seen her horrible personality.

• I care about personality. While looks do matter, I don't wanna be with a girl who has a bad personality or boring one for that matter, regardless of how cute they are.

Heck there have been times where I didn't even wanna hook up with a girl regardless if she was cute because of her personality. All subjective to the situation of course but it happens.

• They want the puss and otherwise don't care that's all

• Most men, deep down, want to be wanted sexually by a woman.

• we do xD but not if it´s only about having some fun. cause if you just wanna hook up, why would you care for her character all too much?

• Most guys do care but it's really hard if not impossible to date a woman you do not find physically attractive, that's the harsh truth.

• 23d

It's important to have physical chemistry not just on a personality level.

• I care personality so I don't care the others..

• I don't understand the question. Why would we care about things other than looks? I just care about the looks.

Why do you only care about how fast a race car goes?

• Because us men aren't loved and lust after like how women are. So we learn to settle.

• I care about personality a lot and belief of course I care about looks but it means less now at least for me

• Personality is all that matters to me.

• Because not caring about personality means you're less picky which means more women.

• Thats not true man. A bad personality is a big turn of.

• 23d

You say that now but if she was beautiful enough then you wouldn't care.

• 22d

No, because data doesn't support your claim.

• 22d

show me the data of men entering relationships with women who have a bad personality.

no you can't. there are no such studies, even if there would be such studies then what is a bad personality? it is inherently subjective, therefore no objective study can be made.

I, ME as an individual. Will by my standards NOT, NEVER EVER enter a relationship with a woman if she has a bad personality. I am an individual and I can think for myself. I DO NOT want women with bad personalities.

Do you know how risky that is, entering a relationship with a woman with a bad personality? Way too much can go wrong. I am not willing to enter a relationship where the risks outweigh the benefits. Beauty fades over time but bad personalities dont.

• We do. But you can't fuck a personality.

• Because those women with great personalities don't exist any more, and every woman out there nowadays has a horrible personality (but is convinced that she's the epitome of perfection, and that she should be worshiped just for being herself, no matter how flawed, materialistic, egocentric and ugly her personality is). You can blame feminism for the uglification of the female persona. And fyi, men do care about personality. But it's a lost cause, ancient history now. And now, we only care about looks because it's the only thing left which women still have going for them.

• Men want sex much more than women do so a lot of them are only picky when it comes to appearance, and sometimes not even that

• Of course we have standards, but standards of beauty are more important than standards of personality, because us men are more visual types when it comes to selecting girls.

• Personality only matters in the. Long term. The guys that don't care aren't looking for long term or have a shit personality themselves. It's really not that hard to figure out...

• No we do not, you know that but-her -face girl with the big ass we told you we can't even think about, we'd probably smash that if there's a chance of not getting caught.

• That's why God invented hookers so beautiful girls can realize how obsolete they are. The beautiful people are to expensive to keep anyway.

• MGTOW is growing exponentially, and soon the majority of men will be MGTOWs... just like in Japan where 70% men under 35 are herbivores (iirc)

We do care, but we're too brainwashed since childhood by our mothers/female teachers etc... so it takes some time to wake up

• 23d

As of today, many western men are willing to lay down their life for an abusive woman... simply because she's a woman

• Speak for yourself, I do care.