All women just want money for a long term boyfriend?

I was hooking up with a woman, and she told me all those lovy-dovy things like i love u and sh1t.

And then all of a sudden she says that she doesn't see this going anywhere in future, and she broke up with me.

Now, i see her hanging with a good looking rich dude, and she talks about marriage with that guy, i means this absurd BS, are all women like this?

• Women will pass time with u for fun, but when it comes down to a long - term boyfriend or marriage , she will always chose a rich guy.
    0% (0)23% (3)10% (3)Vote
  • Not all women run after money, maybe she just got attracted to him more than you and being rich helped him obviously.
    94% (16)54% (7)77% (23)Vote
  • Others (drop in your comments)
    6% (1)23% (3)13% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|3

What Girls Said 3

• Ehh, I dunno, dude, I'm with a penniless, unemployed student so money isn't really my priority right now :P I would guess that it was another reason that she broke up with you and just found this other guy attractive (though I doubt his money exactly hurt their relationship :P )

0|1
    0|0
  • Not all women run after money. Some people are simply materialistic and it is sad. What for deceive someone and pretend someone else... I mean her behaviour towards you. Would be better if she showed what she cares about in the beginning. I am really sorry.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not all, but some.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Well if your both good looking and one is rich and one is not then what's wrong then getting the rich guy.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not all women run after money, maybe she just got attracted to him more than you and being rich helped him obviously.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not all are like that but there are quite a few, just need to find one that's more independent and has a good job herself

1|1
    0|0