Do you talk about kids and a long term future with everyone you date or just some?

Date like meaning in a relationship with that person, not a fling or anything like that.

• Everyone I date...
    14% (1)25% (1)18% (2)Vote
  • Just the special ones...
    86% (6)75% (3)82% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I can date someone for months and won't consider them my boyfriend or say we are in a relationship because I'm just not serious about them. So, I guess that's why I stated "Everyone I date" because I'd only be "in a relationship" with someone I'm serious about by your definition. If you just mean people I go on dates with, then yeah only the special ones that I've already agreed to be bf/gf with.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If I meet someone online and am considering dating them, I like to bring it up before even going on the first date so I know if there is really long term potential there or not. Especially if they want kids. If they don't, then I won't even go on a date with them.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• nah, only talk about that stuff with people I am completely smitten with and we've known each other for a while. which have only been my ex and a associate/crush of mine.

0|0
    0|0
  • No one. I am careful with such stuff.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Just the special ones...

0|0
    0|0
  • I would never talk about kids or a long term future with anyone that I date.

0|0
    0|0