What to do if you develop feelings for your FWB?

What Guys Said 15

• I don't have any experience in friends with benefits but I have read a lot about it out of curiosity. Tough situation. You can tell him that you want more and ask if he is willing to give it a try. But it's risky. Your relationship and friendship in general could be totally cut depending on how he reacts. It's still better than keeping it (your feelings) in because things will become less fun for you. friends with benefits relationships end at some point for one of many reasons. Always plan ahead, set rules or boundaries, and solutions for all of them.

• if you both agree.. change the relationship to one level up and enjoy..
    if dont feel the same way, just ell him how you feel and make a decision

• Well the whole foundation of friends with benefits is not getting feelings, so if that happens it's best to stop it. I mean it's more than likely you'd just end up getting hurt especially if you guys had sex then he's flirting with someone else later.

• Well... Not being funny but... You're a big kid. Surely you can decide for yourself what you're suppose to do right now?

You either date him or cut him off. No one can make that choice but you.

• You're not very mature if you don't plan for that possibility when you embark on the relationship.

• 19d

So are you saying a relationship is possible between me and my fwb? He doesn't want a relationship. So I'm afraid to tell him I have feelings for him.

• 19d

Possibly but that's not what I meant. Surely you went through the different scenarios in your mind? Hopefully he did the same. There are 4 states a friends with benefits can be in: a) lust only; b) love for one, lust for the other; c) love for both but neither will admit it; d) confusion/one with a hold over the other. You're in b or c. Take care.

• I'm going to be candid, with no pseudo-philosophy.

End it.

• Whats wrong with developping feelings for a French Weird Boy?

• I would try to go on a sly date somewhere, try and get some relationship sort of behaviour in there and see how he/she reacts first of all :)

• The right thing to do is tell them before it's to late

• I've never had that problem, but if I did I'd just get more FWB's to take my mind off it.

• SHare your feelings. Maybe the feelings can make sex better. With time u can change your status.

• You have to be vocal about that like now!

• It's never happened.

• Just have more intense hardcore sex on a more frequent basis.

• you could tell them

What Girls Said 6

• Shit gets real..

• Of course it happens, but you need to control your feelings be it will probably end your friends with benefits situation if you let them know!!

• Talk to him or her about it trust me not talking about your feelings but continuing hurts more. Especially since in my case he kept dating and I was just there wishing he would pick me instead.

• Break things off.

• I dated mine

• You stop it.