Should I settle for a "whore"?

I am an introvert, I don't party often and I don't have much experience with girls.

When I do meet girls at parties/online dating... They seem really nice, normal, want something serious and don't seem like the type to sleep around.

When I get to know them, they have slept around... This last girl I was dating, turns out she has slept with my friend and countless other guys... My friend said she sleeps around a lot and is unfaithful. Which really sucked because she seemed serious and I feel bad because I would have been tricked by her.

I just keep meeting these kinds of girls, I would say I am a pretty good guy, I really just want a nice girl, someone who would be faithful, cares about me, can think for herself, and doesn't sleep around.

I really can't find a girl like that, nice/good girls just aren't into me?

I am not sure if I should just take what I can get, just settle down with a whore like this and hopefully she won't be too bad or I wouldn't expect much from her.

I don't want to be alone forever.

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha, I fit your criteria. I'm in the same boat with the kind of guys I attract. But I'm 50/50 I'm more reserved around people who I don't really know or people who I don't trust and more extrovert in the company of good people who I can trust.
    As well as attracting cocky, over confident guys who want to sleep around, I get the odd middle aged guys hitting on me in pubs when they've had a skin full, shy guys who form crushes on me but won't even attempt any kind of conversation with me, and last of all guys already in relationships. I just get fed up of it all.

• 24d

I'm not going to settle for a fuckboy. I want someone genuine who I actually care about and have feelings for and hopefully he'll feel the same way about me.
      Don't settle for a whore unless you want cheated on. Coming from someone who used to be shy with guys, I chose to work on my confidence, figured it all out for myself and practiced general chit chat with guys who I didn't find attractive and then guys who I was attracted to. I started initiating convos with my crushes so that I could establish what I needed to know about them, if they weren't single i still spoke to them but obviously didn't bother asking them out. When I got to know my last crush, I clocked a wedding band on his finger. I was gutted. :( lol. Online dating is a no no zone for me. I've tried it 3 times and those guys were only interested in getting into my knickers.

• 21d

Thanks for mho

• 21d

You're Welcome :)

Most Helpful Guy

• You definitely should NOT settle for a whore.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Yes, you totally should.

• Keep her and other whores you meet. Then tell people you have bitches and you'll become well known.

• Women are evil and it's best to stay away from them... just get sex if you're desperate and then leave