Have you ever dated a coworker?

Did it work out? or did you end up regretting it?

• Yes
  • No

What Guys Said 15

• Don't dip your pen in company ink!

• I kissed one when I was working at a country club lol
    She was so cute <3 nothing really happened after that, we would be just be really cute with each other and then I got a girlfriend, so there goes that

• I've dated multiple and it never works out. Ever.

• But I thought about it a few times but it didn't work out

• didn't work out, we both ended up gettin a different job

• twice actually, its not a bad idea if you're cool about it and can keep a secret

• Almost. She was 23 and I was 17.

• No and I never will.

• It worked out for about 6 months then she moved to another city

• This is a common subject. People always ask questions about getting together with co-workers

This is a terrible idea.

Why?

Because, everyone will talk about this. No, you cannot keep it a secret. Everyone knows "who's doing who". People can see the subtle looks, body language, etc. People will talk about you, in some cases, negatively, because they know it isn't cool.

If the 2 parties are overt in their relationship, it creates a nonprofessional environment, which can lead to difficulties with the bosses.

THEN, if the relationship fails. What then? Well, the talk gets worse. The two parties themselves may talk poorly about the other person. Rumors are started. True or false, a bad environment ensues.

Nothing good becomes of this.

• Tried to. She was 34, I was 24. She claimed "age diff." but, when your cousin is 26, and engaged to a 26 year old, it's like "really?"

• didn't Steve Jobs do that?

• 22d

Then he got cancer and died. Someone, clearly was offended by him doing it.

• 22d

Bill Gates as well... Trump's wife used to work for him. Didn't she?
      The list goes on.

• I would never date a co-worker with only exceptions that if I knew she is quitting the job really soon, or if I'm quitting and leaving the job very soon. Don't want to get into trouble with workplace policies and shit. A few of my friends and co-workers of mines that fraternized in the workplace had gotten into trouble before, so I learned that it's not a good idea.

• Yes ended up firing her then a couple years later marrying her

• i haven't dated, but we have had sex many times.

What Girls Said 5

• My son's father and I worked together! Actually, we had a bad day at work and went home with a bottle of Bacardi... my son was born nine months later! 😂😂 For us, it was fine! We had our differences at home, but could still work together and do it well! The hardest part is establishing rules and boundaries! Hopefully, this will eliminate any personal disagreements from entering the workplace!!

• No but i have 2 coworkers dating right now. Been working together for about 2 years but just started dating a few months ago. I'm pretty sure they're guna get married haha

• I've never dated a coworker, but one asked me out. I didn't like him so I said no, and it was really awkward seeing him all the time after that

• I was seeing a Co worker for a bit. Things got weird and I dropped him.

• No I've never dated a coworker