What gal you like?

I wonder what kind of girl you guys like? When she's more emo, independent, shy, innocent? what turns you on?

What Guys Said 4

• I wouldn't say "girl", not anymore. As I matured during the last two-three years, I started to like "women". And by that I mean mature women, that have a sort of confidence in themselves. They don't need to like how they look and all, but they have this fundamental trust in who they are. Some women just have it, and I realize it's hard to obtain.
    Often I like women who are sort of "hard", or straight forward. Direct and knows when to speak up and take control. Leaders, authoritative women. Women who don't need to prove themselves.
    The controlling and powerful side to them makes their feminine tenderness stand out even more, to me. And the thought of her surrendering to me, being tender for me - that is the best.

• naked ones 😂😂😂😂

• Independent

• Girls look so cute when they are shy and innocent

What Girls Said 1

• The pretty ones.