Am I dating a GAY man?

I've been dating a guy for a month (he is 33), and honestly he has made 0 moves on me. No kiss, no sex... the most we did was cuddle. How do I know if he is gay?

Most Helpful Guy

• Haha oh man that one is painful, I've done that and i'm definitely not gay. For me it was just a case of getting to know the girl better and slowly easing into the other things. Its hard for me to be affectionate so that why it took me so long, but hey if it bothers you just ask him why he is not displaying his affection. There could be other reasons for his waiting, i mean everyone has a different point of view over the span of a month, it's either too short or too long of a time with a person before you start to get physical. Ask before you assume.

Most Helpful Girl

• this is the time to ask him why he isn't doing more than cuddling. that is a red flag tho and if he says anything but gay, then he is not gay and you have to decide if your cool with how he is.

What Guys Said 8

• Try making a move yourself.

• Ask him. Odds are you put him off saying you wanna go slow. This is going slow.

• pepole can have their reasons but possibly?

• try to over him your ass...😂😂😂😂😂

• This doesn't mean he's gay...

• If he's gay, he wouldn't want to date you. Who made the first move?

• I told you call me to tell you how

• Maybe he's not a fuckboy?

What Girls Said 0