Is viewing apartments together on a second date a little too intimate?

I had a first date last week with a guy I met a month ago, we have been talking a lot since we met and the first date was fun, we got on well, share similar interests, values and were affectionate with each other (Nothing too heavy just holding hands, hugs and a little kiss goodbye)

He has to move out of his apartment so he is looking for another. He has asked me to go along with him this weekend to some viewings-He said he wants me to happy with the place he chooses.

He has also invited me to attend a wedding with him in Caribbean next year.

While I feel it's nice that he wants to include me I have to admit I feel a little overwhelmed.
I know he's not asking me to move in, although he does say some things that suggest us living together in future, but it all feels a bit too soon and now I have said I would go I don't know what to do.

What Guys Said 3

• The apartment situation doesn't necessarily mean he has any other intentions than wanting some company as he finds a new place to live, the wedding situation is kind of iffy, that's usually a boyfriend/girlfriend thing and not something for someone you are just getting to know, like if it's a family thing that would be pretty awkward, but if you feel comfortable go for it, if not just tell him to slow down a little bit and give time to be more comfortable with each other before trying out "couple" things

• 16d

It's a friend rather than family. But yes agree with your points thanks for opinion.

• 16d

No problem :)

• Nah, that's cute. If he stays talking (seriously as opposed to joking) about you having your stuff there... That might be too soon.

• Well let see do you want him to pick a place that you find is ugly and less likely to fuck him in?

• 16d

I did not know that finding a new apartment to live, meant that the reason for that is because the guy is going to fuck ladies so that is the reason a person find an apartment just to fuck girls or guys in case it was a woman? hehe

• 15d

Not necessarily only if both agree on that part. If one disagree, it is just enough reason not to have sex even if they are dating. Dating does not equal necessary sex, it is relevant on both parties.

• 14d

@kitty71 exactly. I may decide after this date that I don't like him thus there will be no further dates nor sex.

What Girls Said 7

• If you feel uncomfortable, it's ok to not go. You have the right to back out :) Just let him know before the day of.

• I wouldn't see a problem with it - he's showing you he's interested and wants you involved in his life.
    If he was asking you to move into the apartment with him or to a wedding next week I'd be weirded out

• Second date as in you just met or you've known each other for a while as friends but are now turning romantic?

• 14d

Second date. The next one after the first.

• 14d

what I'm asking is you've just met?
      Or youve been friends for a while and this is the 2nd romantic date?

• 13d

Hun I said in the original post that we met a month ago, been talking/texting since and just had first date.

• Searching for apts is fun haha just go and pretend like your getting one yourself

• He just wants you to like the place he'll move in. He also might be thinking of a long-term apartment so he might be thinking about the future when a girl might be moving in with him (and that girl obviously could be you).

• 16d

Could also be someone else he has in mind haha

• no, it's just something to do & get a 2nd opinion. I'd be bored tho

• well... he's literally like Ted of HIMYM
    he's searching for a serious relationship

• 15d

Lol I don't watch that