Why do many Mexican women like East Asian men (Korean, japanese, Chinese)?

From what I heard on the Internet, a lot of Mexican women are very fond of East Asian men. Are there any particular reasons why Mexican women love East Asian men (Korean, Japanese, Chinese)? I want honest opinions on this, especially from Mexican women.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm Mexican and I'm from Puebla (2 hours away from Mexico City) and there is a increase of commerce of Asian products like Kdrama, Kpop, anime and so on. Mexico has a relationship with Japan and Japanese people do come to Mexico so the exposure is there. In some places u can see the Japanese flag as well as other Asian flags. But I supposed it the media that wakes the interest of Asian men/culture.
    I live in the U. S and so far my crush have been Filipino/Japanese/Korean. Do I look for them? No but I guess unconsciously I'm attracted to their persona

• 19d

Would u say the number of Mexican women that like East Asian men are large? What do u think?

• 19d

So you don't really know if other Mexican women like East Asian men or not? Am I correct?

• 19d

It all depends on the person. I know that I am attracted to Asian men but I don't go and only look for Asian men. U know what I mean? This type of question doesn't have a definite answer of 100% yes Latinas like Asian men or 100% no Latinas don't like Asian men

• I think it's because of the popularity of kpop/kdrama/anime worldwide. I mean koreans are really popular all over asia too.

What Guys Said 2

• "From what I heard on the internet". Not off to s good start 😂

• 19d

I don't understand what you are saying? What are u talking about?

• 19d

Well, do u think Mexican women like East Asian men in general? Also, where are u from?

• 19d

I'm from a England and I wouldn't know for sure, not many Mexicans here. I'm sure there are women who do. It depends on the Asian guy in question, If he's tall, handsome and rich all women will like him.

I don't think they like us in particular over anyone else though.

• Lmfao.. another way to cheer up your self East-Asian boi.

U are all small bruh.. no chicks for u hehe..😎