Does this mean he's losing/lost interest?

Okay, so my s/o usually tells me goodnight/good morning and calls me a cute little pet name like "baby" or "beautiful". Lately he hasn't been. It's usually just one word like "morning" or "night." He never speaks to me in person anymore and often, i'm the one who has to text first. Then he never keeps the conversation going. He always ends it with a "i'll get back to you later. i'm busy rn" I'm not really sure what to do because everything was fine a week ago and now he's showing no interest. He completely avoids me during social events, and he always says he's busy when i want to hang out. We haven't been dating that long and i want to keep this relationship going. But it just doesn't seem like that's the case with him. What do i do? I've tried confronting him about this but he doesn't seem to be taking this seriously.

What Guys Said 2

• you need a chart? is quite obvious...😉

• 21d

Yes, i understand that it's pretty obvious. But what can i do to keep it going? Like.. how can i make him interested again?

• 21d

this is a thing you must know... what he likes... and everything... and try bit by bit... but before trying... must see if he's worth it...😉

• move on. this guy apparently isn't wanting anything serious lol

What Girls Said 1

• Yep, he's indeed losing interest. You can try talking to him about it in order to fake his interest. I am not sure if that can be actually reignited.