Is it ok for me to be attracted to other people whilst I'm still in a relationship?

I've been dating this guy for a while now but have recently been finding myself to be sexually attracted to other guys. Is this normal? This ok?

• No, calm your hormones u horndog
  • Yes, as long as you don't act on these feelings
  • No, if you were truly happy, you wouldn't have these feelings at all.
  • Yes, it's totally ok to be a little flirtatious to people other than your significant other

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah it's normal. You can't judge someone guilty in court for thinking about murder - they didn't act on their thoughts. In the same sense, as long as you don't act on your attraction towards other guys you haven't done anything wrong.

What Guys Said 12

• Given that we live in a globalized, mobile society (most of us, in urban settings, anyway) we are going to have a lot of encounters with people we find attractive, and it's normal to be welcoming to various degrees.

And some of them may be French women, or other such irresistible creatures.

• No that's not okay, cause it's unhealthy. But sometimes it can't be helped.

• Attraction is unavoidable.
    If it's there, it's there.

It's just turns bad when you act on it.

If you've got firm self-control then everything should be fine.

• Being attracted to someone ain't a problem,
    but the problem starts - when you start to flirt with them.

• We all run into people we're attracted to, but I always put it in the context of "is this person worth losing my current SO?"

• Depends what you mean, if you see a random guy and think to yourself "Damn he's hot" that's normal, but if you are thinking about someone else all the time or the thought of cheating comes into your mind then something is seriously wrong.

• Attraction is not a choice. Attraction is inevitable and cannot be controlled from happening, but you CAN control how you react to his attraction.

This one of those "look, don't touch" situations. :)

• A married woman at work is sexually attracted to me but she won't flirt with me as expected. She stares and will blush when I talk with her but that's about it. It's flattering but on my end I respect that she's attracted to me and married so I keep neutral as well.

• It's normal because what joined you with your boyfriend was not love, and you are living on a critical age where the words sex and exploration are key words.

• 20d

Remember that this is not the time for you to choose an husband, but you do need to show respect for the other, so lies and cheating are lamme. Be with however makes sense for xyz reasons, without hurting people.

• Yes it's perfectly fine.

• Yes, it's totally ok to be a little flirtatious to people other than your significant other. It's okay to cheat too.

• Sure.. it's healthy to flirt...

What Girls Said 7

• It's totally fine and normal as long as you don't act on it 😊

• you should calm down

• You cannot choose your feelings

• Depends on how often you get attracted to another person. Once in awhile is normal, daily means, you should consider the relationship.

• It's normal. Don't be a dumbass and let your partner find out though.

• You are a cheap slut. You will easily cheat on your boyfriend

• This could mean that u are not as attracted/into ur boyfriend. When I was crushing on this guy he was the only guy I saw, the other guys were like blur cuz I was attracted to him. Which now we are dating and still he is the only guy I want to be