Girls, What it needs to win your heart?

I mean a guy whose flirty type its not hard for him to go and talk to girls, whereas personall talking of me, a guy like me whose shy has lots of feelings but can't express it to a girl, assuming many things before even before she said anything, i know its complex, different girls with different moods personality, i am a guy for whom its a strict no no before marriage and sex only with wife, i honestly want to be friends with a western woman, a real genuine woman, not someone whosecatfishing. I admit i sm strongly attracted towards western woman, but just their sex thing and too outspoken and non veg eating is turn off.

What Girls Said 2

• Lots of love and affection , and always being open and honest with me. Taking a genuine interest in what I have to say. Taking my feelings into consideration , and wanting to get to know who I am as person. So getting to know me on a deeper level

• efforts.. woman love to see how much efforts a man did to win her heart

What Guys Said 1

• Western women DON'T like Indian men, unless under very exceptional circumstances, so you're out of luck here.

• 20d

Yeah i get that, wel its not just about western women, i said i am just strongly attracted to woman